We had a 3 bedroom apartment which was excellent and we stayed a week as part of an RCI Exchange. The apartment was very comfortable and well appointed. The resort is close to the airport - about 5-10 minutes by car and the beach which is across the road looks great - we were there in May so a bit cool to use. Hobart city is 15km+ away so having a car is important. Lots to do around the area and roads up to Launceston and further north are excellent and an easy drive. Good wineries and oysters are close to the resort as are some good golf courses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Resort Seven Mile Beach is just a short seven minute drive from Hobart Airport and only a twenty minute drive from Hobart City. Located in a bushland setting across the road from Seven Mile Beach, all of the units are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundry facilities. Resort facilities include a heated outdoor pool, hot tub and tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Resort Seven Mile Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Vrap Seven Mile Beach Hotel Tasmania
- Wyndham Vrap 7 Mile Beach
- Wyndham Hobart
- Tasmania Wyndham