We stayed in a 3 bedroom apartment in December 2013. The layout of the resort is good & the apartment spacious with everything provided. The games room does not have much to offer & with the gym having adequate equipment. The pool & detox chambers seemed to be ok.
We did note that there were lots marks in the paint work, dirty finger print marks over the walls, doors & light switches & a dinner plate sized mold patch on the ceiling of the second bedroom of the unit we were in. The lack of in room internet was annoying as was the poor choice of foxtel channels on offer. A small selection of DVD's is available for hire at reception.
As we were on the airport side of the resort the noise from the jets taking off & landing was a little obtrusive, but you get used to it & in reality there are not that many planes coming & going. You will need a car if you stay here. Would I stay here again? No, I think you could find accommodation of equal standard in a better location without the price tag.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Resort Seven Mile Beach is just a short seven minute drive from Hobart Airport and only a twenty minute drive from Hobart City. Located in a bushland setting across the road from Seven Mile Beach, all of the units are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundry facilities. Resort facilities include a heated outdoor pool, hot tub and tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ramada Resort Seven Mile Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Vrap Seven Mile Beach Hotel Tasmania
- Wyndham Vrap 7 Mile Beach
- Wyndham Hobart
- Tasmania Wyndham