“motel review”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mount Vernon
Summerville, South Carolina
“motel review”
Reviewed 5 May 2013

I enjoyed my stay. The room was comfortable and clean. After a long day of work the recliner was a blessing. The wireless network signal was strong and speedy. The staff was friendly and real, like old friends even went this was my first stay. I plan on staying here if I get the opportunity to return to Mt. Vernon.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Tim K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Mount Vernon, Indiana
Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

Family owned. Very clean and friendly. Internet worked well and if you stay there you can eat and play golf at the country club. The motel is located on the edge of town. The people at the front desk are extremely friendly.

• Stayed April 2013
3 Thank Jerry6004
w
Reviewed 3 October 2012

I have read the reviews and you all must be crazy or live in "filth" yourselves...Dirty, antiquated and discourteous!!! I would rather sleep in my car... Management /Owners rude and evasive when asked any type of direct question...Should have realized that when we called a week prior to reserve and they refused to...Very strange... no spa or restaurant...

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
5 Thank Cecelia S
jean c, Owner at Four Seasons Motel, responded to this review, 27 February 2013
This response was posted on January 17, 2013. As of today, I have not seen my response posted as a management reply on the trip advisor website posted in October of 2012. I have called, and was told to submit a response again, which I did and still no posted answer on your web site. I would like to know when my January 17, 2013 reply wll be available on line to refute the unfavorable response. I have a copy of my response.. I would appreciate an answer, you can call me, Jean Cox at 812-838-4821 or contact me at my email address, jcoxfourseasons@aol.com. I am interested to find out why the delay in placing my response on trip advisor. Thanks. Jean R. Cox, Manager, Owner, Four Seasons Motel, located in Mt. Vernon, In. 47620
Corydon, Indiana
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I only spent one night here on a business trip to the area but it was very relaxing and clean. Friendly and helpful staff and nice breakfast with homemade goodies. I'd definately stay again if in the area and enjoy more of the country type setting.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Deena H
Fishers, Indiana
Reviewed 10 August 2012

A friend recommended the Four Seasons because of its excellent reputation. I stayed there for two nights and couldn't agree more. When I arrived, Travis Renschler not only expeditiously checked me in and reviewed the amenities of the motel, he took the time to describe nearby dining possibilities, including the restaurant at the nearby country club, at which motel guests can dine and charge their meals to their motel bill -- excellent partnership! A few minor items in my room needed attention -- a new bulb, a stronger wireless signal -- and voila! -- Travis was there almost instantly with a new bulb, and soon I had a 5-bar wireless signal, better than I get in most expensive inns. Rodney Cox was also a first-class act, not only extremely helpful but full of interesting information about the area. Others have described this motel as making you feel at home, and I, too, felt like family from the start. As for comfort, my room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the pillows were just the right height, the room-darkening shades allowed me to sleep long after sunrise, the TV worked fine, the shower was nice and strong with plenty of hot water, the microwave and refrigerator worked like new, and the air conditioner was quiet, which I appreciated after experiencing diesel-tractor types elsewhere. Equally important, the price was only half that charged elsewhere for rooms with fewer amenities. I didn't venture into the pool, but it looked fine to me, and the BBQ grills provided for guests to use were indeed used both nights of my stay. I probably abused my free breakfast privilege, but I don't get such a wide variety at home, so I went a little overboard. I'd highly recommend the Four Seasons, and I hope that my travels take me back that way again soon.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank William M
Findlay, Ohio
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Wonerful motel!!! I was there on an extended stay for work. The owners make you feel at home. The rooms are very clean and the grounds are well kept! The breakfast bar in the mornings is always hot and very good. The home made coffee cake and muffins are a big hit also. I feel that if you have to be away from home for work they make you a part of there family. I recommend the Four Seasons for a nght or for a extended stay. For you extended stay people they have grills all over the grounds which is nice to not have to go out all the time.

Room Tip: The Suites are very nice