“Nice Independent”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mount Vernon
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Nice Independent”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

A family owned and operated place with everything I needed plus an outdoor pool. It's an older place that has been reasonably well maintained. The room was clean and comfortable and included both a microwave and mini-fridge. The staff (and owner?) was pleasant and friendly.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Denny G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

It is clean and quiet. It does need some updating but all in all not bad. Nice flat screen TVs and DVD players - beds are comfy. We stayed while on a hunting trip and have stayed several times. We haven't been disappointed yet!

• Stayed February 2014
3 Thank Elizabev12
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2013

This motel provided excellent service and accomodations for myself and my family. We stayed for two nights and had everything we needed for the perfect night's sleep. The room was clean and neat, plenty of hot water, coffee for the morning, so quiet, and the staff could not have been more helpful. Rodney, Jean, and Donna were so kind and thoughtful... we know where we will be staying when we visit family in Mt. Vernon! They are just down the road from everything you might want in restaurants too, and close to churches, pharmacies, etc. If you are visiting in Mt. Vernon, stop by and stay in the best motel in town! Thanks and we will be back! Mary R.

Room Tip: We asked for adjoining rooms because we had a baby with us... the ceiling fans are also helpful in m...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Mary R
Summerville, South Carolina
Reviewed 5 May 2013

I enjoyed my stay. The room was comfortable and clean. After a long day of work the recliner was a blessing. The wireless network signal was strong and speedy. The staff was friendly and real, like old friends even went this was my first stay. I plan on staying here if I get the opportunity to return to Mt. Vernon.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Tim K
Mount Vernon, Indiana
Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

Family owned. Very clean and friendly. Internet worked well and if you stay there you can eat and play golf at the country club. The motel is located on the edge of town. The people at the front desk are extremely friendly.

• Stayed April 2013
3 Thank Jerry6004
w
Reviewed 3 October 2012

I have read the reviews and you all must be crazy or live in "filth" yourselves...Dirty, antiquated and discourteous!!! I would rather sleep in my car... Management /Owners rude and evasive when asked any type of direct question...Should have realized that when we called a week prior to reserve and they refused to...Very strange... no spa or restaurant...

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
5 Thank Cecelia S
jean c, Owner at Four Seasons Motel, responded to this review, 27 February 2013
This response was posted on January 17, 2013. As of today, I have not seen my response posted as a management reply on the trip advisor website posted in October of 2012. I have called, and was told to submit a response again, which I did and still no posted answer on your web site. I would like to know when my January 17, 2013 reply wll be available on line to refute the unfavorable response. I have a copy of my response.. I would appreciate an answer, you can call me, Jean Cox at 812-838-4821 or contact me at my email address, jcoxfourseasons@aol.com. I am interested to find out why the delay in placing my response on trip advisor. Thanks. Jean R. Cox, Manager, Owner, Four Seasons Motel, located in Mt. Vernon, In. 47620
Corydon, Indiana
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I only spent one night here on a business trip to the area but it was very relaxing and clean. Friendly and helpful staff and nice breakfast with homemade goodies. I'd definately stay again if in the area and enjoy more of the country type setting.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Sleep Inn
#1 of 6 in Henderson
Ramada Henderson / Evansville
Comfort Inn & Suites Evansville

Been to Four Seasons Motel? Share your experiences!