I stayed at Four Seasons Motel while on a week long business trip to Mt. Vernon. I was so comfortable, I hated to go home at the end of the week! Everyone was super nice, from the owners to the housekeeping staff. I was iced in for one day and was not without any comfort. With microwave, fridge, and an awesome chair to relax in, I didn't mind the ice at all! Very clean. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Motel in Mt. Vernon, Indiana is a family-owned business that’s been in operation since 1968. It is operated and managed directly by the owners, who provide not only professional, but personal service. Mixing business with pleasure is simple at the Four Seasons. We are located within 5 miles of SABIC, and other leading industries. This close proximity gives you plenty of time to golf, play tennis, fish, or work out at the 24-hour gym. RVs, trailers and motorcycles welcome! We offer a wide array of amenities in a relaxing, comfortable atmosphere. Come stay with us - the Four Seasons is truly an oasis for any traveler! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Seasons Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Mount Vernon
- Mount Vernon Four Seasons