“Home Away From Home”
Review of Four Seasons Motel

Four Seasons Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mount Vernon
Reviewed 19 December 2010

I stayed at Four Seasons Motel while on a week long business trip to Mt. Vernon. I was so comfortable, I hated to go home at the end of the week! Everyone was super nice, from the owners to the housekeeping staff. I was iced in for one day and was not without any comfort. With microwave, fridge, and an awesome chair to relax in, I didn't mind the ice at all! Very clean. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank concon-62

Reviewed 11 January 2010

Very nice, great breakfast considering they make it themselves! Clean Rooms, too.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank derrickwells
Reviewed 25 September 2009

First ,let me say, I've traveled all over this country by plane, train, and work truck. I just happened to be on google earth ,visiting places I've been and clicked on Four Seasons in Mt. Vernon IN. I am not a critic or political in anyway whatsoever, but to read the first review hurt my feelings! Everyone has a bad day, I think the person that wrote that was not in a good one because of their reason for being there.I stayed there for 6 months,I know I could have darn near bought a house but maid service is expensive. I knew everyone that worked there. Never was I or the other people in my party or guests I saw treated rudely, even when I may have deserved it. American owned, family run, great people. Never judge, a bed by it's cover, check your sheets! Everyone has a bad day, don't make your's someone elses! Great people,CLEAN ROOMS!

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank raytv
Reviewed 2 October 2007

My wife and I stayed at 4 Seasons motel for a funeral. Most of my family were staying in the same motel. I booked online through travelocity the day before our stay. We booked a room with a kingsize bed and refigerator and microwave. They charged us $80 which I thought was rather high for a weekday in a small town. Before we left to go there I called to ask about irons and blow dryers which they said would be provided. After a four hour trip there we checked in to a friendly woman at the front desk. When we got to our room, it was nothing like we had expected but we were late to the funeral home so we were going to take care of it when we returned. After returning to the motel my wife went and talked to the manager about our room. The manager informed us that we were lucky to get what we got and that we should have called the motel direct instead of booking through Travelocity. We told her we were with the funeral party but she didn't seem to care. The following morning the motel gave all the other guests in our party $10 rebates for berievement. When we asked about ours we were told we would get none. My advice would be to stay as far away as possible from this place.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
4  Thank SaltyDog67
crcfourseasons, Owner at Four Seasons Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2011

Thank you for you r review “VERY RUDE”.

This gives us the opportunity of explaining your misfortune and the reason for not having the accommodations you requested.

The reservation from Travelocity was not received until the day of arrival. There were no vacancies. However, we did receive a cancellation. The canceled room was in the standard units with a queen size bed, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. This reservation was a third party reservation, meaning the reservation was booked through Travelocity, and then Travelocity sold the reservation to iHotelier, and then it was sold to Four Seasons Motel.

Four Seasons Motel pays Travelocity 10% of the total revenue, plus pays iHotelier 10% of the total revenue, plus a transaction fee, plus pays a merchant fee to use the credit card.

The other members of the party made their reservation directly with Four Seasons Motel, eliminating the extra fees, and therefore a bereavement discount was given.

August is one of our busiest months - we were glad we received a cancellation and could honor your reservations for that night. We are extremely sorry for the unpleasant stay.

Again, we received the cancellation for a standard room, and not the type of room you had requested. Had the reservation been made through our website, our toll free number, our email, or fax, we could have reserved the correct type of accommodations requested.

Four Seasons has completed 42 years and we want to be here another 42 years - by providing excellent customer service.

Thanks for the opportunity of replying to the review. Customer satisfaction is our daily goal.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mount Vernon
Doubletree by Hilton Evansville
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 6 in Henderson

Been to Four Seasons Motel? Share your experiences!