“Good Food”

China Express
Ranked #70 of 209 Restaurants in Muncie
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I had to wait, even though I went through the drive thur.
I guess we ordered more then they had ready. It was great and well worth the wait. Service was excellent! Manager delivered to us, due to the wait. Told us we could order on line in advance to prevent a wait next time.

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

Definitely a take-out place, inside dining is poor and might change your mind about ordering from here. Food is good to excellent for small store. Delivery is fast. Love the soup here.

Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

I always enjoy eating here. Yummy food. I have never and would never want to actually eat inside. It's small, not too private, and just kind of weird... But great service and food... And that's all that matters

2  Thank Britkam2010
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Great food. Get the lunch special, can't beat $5.56 lunch combo! and save the other dollars for 40's. General Tso is a must, and bourbon chicken is great as well (ask to have without vegetables). Got this every saturday.

2  Thank Jason K