“Great Hot Fudge Sunday”

Hunnicutt's Dairy Bar
Ranked #48 of 213 Restaurants in Muncie
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

Stopped during a long bicycle ride. Best Hot Fudge Sunday I have had in years. Just off Cardinal Greenway on Burlington.

Reviewed 24 July 2012

Their strawberry sherbert is the best and I have never found anything like it anywhere. It is a soft serve sherbert and I'm not really sure when they have it as I think they rotate their sherberts during the week. When I get to that side of town its always worth stopping. Gotta get a LARGE cone. Its making my mouth water right now.

Reviewed 4 January 2012

My co-workers go here very often, they have a different sherbet every day and that is usually what we get. Ask for it twisted with vanilla ice cream...thats the best.

They have good malts and ice cream and are reasonablly priced

Been to Hunnicutt's Dairy Bar? Share your experiences!