“Our stay in Muncie”

Super 8 Muncie/Ball St. College Area
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Muncie
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Had a great stay had stayed about 2months ago,and rooms were still very clean,front desk staff are very nice and courteous!

1  Thank Carla B
Reviewed 17 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2014

If you are a 3 pack a day smoker then this hotel is for you. Our non-smoking room smelled like a bar. This stairs were so dirty that your shoes stuck to the carpet. Our room was dirty and when I turned on the air conditioner the smell of mildew hit me in the face. We checked out and went elsewhere. This was the worst hotel I have ever walked into. I contacted Wyndham and reported them.

1  Thank Indgram
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I have been attending the National Model Airplane championships in Muncie IN every year for the past 20 years. The Super 8 in Muncie has been my go to hotel for 17 of those years.

Vinny Patel is an excellent inn keeper and has always gone out of his way to make sure our stay is up to his standards. I have never encountered any problems while staying there. I once had an internet connection problem and Vinny fixed it by giving me my own connection. This is one of the reasons that on this years trip I awarded Vinny the Trip Advisor excellent service recognition pin (see photo).

Vinny informed me that when I visit again next year that they will have upgraded to flat screen TV's and a better cable provider.

If you are going to be in the Muncie area and need a comfortable bed, a place to shower and a complimentary breakfast at a reasonable rate, then this is place to stay.

Tell Vinny I sent ya....

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I don't know how this hotel got a 4 1/2 star! The whole hotel is outdated, dark, dirty and smells like stale smoke. My room was disgusting and looked like it hadn't even been cleaned. There was no way I could sleep in a place like this with my family. I checked right back out and check in to the Holiday Inn instead.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank grubino1980
Reviewed 26 June 2014

my experience at the super 8 in muncie was excellent! People there were so kind and helpful!! just a lovely experience overall.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family