“What a great suggestion for dinner!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Athens Gyros and Diner
Ranked #17 of 28 Restaurants in Nappanee
Reviewed 8 November 2013

My husband and I were traveling through the area and ended up taking some aerial photos for the Olde Buffalo Inn B&B. The innkeeper suggested we try this place. We had the sausage and cabbage soup and the chicken& dumpling soup... They were both so good, I'm not sure which I liked better! I also had a gyro. It was the best one I've ever had; every last bite was mouth-watering, from the pita to the sauce!! Yummy! Service was friendly as well :) Thanks!
Abby (&Russ) Walker

Reviewed 1 September 2013

There was quite a diverse menu for a small restaurant. Very reasonable prices and a friendly atmosphere. This is where the locals eat which says a lot. It's kind of fun watching the horses and buggies going by.

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

You won't go away hungry at this downtown restaurant. Certainly not gourmet, but on this Friday night, they had 5 kinds of fish. I ordered cod with a baked potato, soup or salad, and dessert for only $8.99. My husband had a fried shrimp basket that was okay, considering the price. Very friendly staff and it appeared a lot of locals come there.

Been to Athens Gyros and Diner? Share your experiences!