“I enjoyed it; my wife didn't”
Review of Our Sandwich Place

Our Sandwich Place
Ranked #19 of 48 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Description: We are a basketball themed restaurant centered around IU. We have breakfast, with a limited all day menu; lunch and lupper. We also serve desserts including our Homemade ice cream from The Sunshine Shack. Made right here! We make all our food fresh to order and have little to no msg and soy in most dishes. Come down and see us! We look forward to meeting everyone!
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I gave this place a rating of poor because it is the mean of both my wife's rating and mine. Her opinion was terrible and mine was that it was average. We both thought the environment was really cool even though neither of us are fans of IU (the place is pretty much a shrine to Bob Knight and his career at IU, though there are a couple Texas Tech posters and one picture of the Indiana State NCAA runner-up team featuring Larry Bird). Our host was the store owner, who was very engaging and personable. Our main complaint was the food. I ordered a fish sandwich and she ordered a chicken. We split both sandwiches in half and shared. I'll agree the chicken wasn't great, but I enjoyed the fish. My wife enjoyed neither. I felt the cole slaw was nothing to write home about; she really didn't like hers at all. We both agreed the fries were pretty good. Anyone who is a fan of Bob Knight or IU and is not a real picky eater will probably enjoy this place. Hey at least the place was pretty clean.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Fun place in the basement. Service was great; quick and friendly smiles. Food was good. On Van Buren in Nashville, IN. All ages appropriate.

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

When my husband and I have visited in the fall, we were never able to get in to this place, it's that popular! This time, we visited in the middle of the week in June and had no trouble. Very interesting atmosphere and good food. Menu is not extensive, but there are interesting choices and we enjoyed our orders. Very friendly service. We would definitely come back!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This is perfect and so good. My favorite is the two hot dogs on a hoagie bun with melted cheese, lettuce and onions. It is very good I was pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Love the tenderloin and the atmosphere. Always our "go to" lunch spot in Nashville. Especially if you are an IU fan!