“Small town comfort”

Our Sandwich Place
Ranked #27 of 45 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a basketball themed restaurant centered around IU. We have breakfast, with a limited all day menu; lunch and lupper. We also serve desserts including our Homemade ice cream from The Sunshine Shack. Made right here! We make all our food fresh to order and have little to no msg and soy in most dishes. Come down and see us! We look forward to meeting everyone!
Fairmount, Indiana
“Small town comfort”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Very friendly. Food was delicious. Small menu makes it less overwhelming to decide on what to try. The tenderloin was perfect. For the price, the meal was VERY filling. All the IU and Bobby Knight memorabilia was cool.

• Visited July 2014

Louisville, Kentucky
“I enjoyed it; my wife didn't”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I gave this place a rating of poor because it is the mean of both my wife's rating and mine. Her opinion was terrible and mine was that it was average. We both thought the environment was really cool even though neither of us are fans of IU (the place is pretty much a shrine to Bob Knight and his career at IU, though there are a couple Texas Tech posters and one picture of the Indiana State NCAA runner-up team featuring Larry Bird). Our host was the store owner, who was very engaging and personable. Our main complaint was the food. I ordered a fish sandwich and she ordered a chicken. We split both sandwiches in half and shared. I'll agree the chicken wasn't great, but I enjoyed the fish. My wife enjoyed neither. I felt the cole slaw was nothing to write home about; she really didn't like hers at all. We both agreed the fries were pretty good. Anyone who is a fan of Bob Knight or IU and is not a real picky eater will probably enjoy this place. Hey at least the place was pretty clean.

Visited July 2014
Rochester, Michigan
“Great service/good sandwiches.”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Fun place in the basement. Service was great; quick and friendly smiles. Food was good. On Van Buren in Nashville, IN. All ages appropriate.

Visited June 2014
Winchester, IN
“Neat place!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

When my husband and I have visited in the fall, we were never able to get in to this place, it's that popular! This time, we visited in the middle of the week in June and had no trouble. Very interesting atmosphere and good food. Menu is not extensive, but there are interesting choices and we enjoyed our orders. Very friendly service. We would definitely come back!

Paoli, Indiana
“it really is a sandwhich place”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This is perfect and so good. My favorite is the two hot dogs on a hoagie bun with melted cheese, lettuce and onions. It is very good I was pleasantly surprised.

Visited May 2014