“girls night out”

Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Big Woods Village in Nashville Indiana is home to the original Big Woods® brew pub, Big Woods® Pizza Co., Hard Truth® Distilling Co., and the Hard Truth® Tasting Room. The Original is for guests ages 21 and older and features gastropub fare, Quaff ON! brews, and #Hard Truth spirits. Big Woods Pizza Co. is a family friendly venue offering premium pizza, calzones, salads, sandwiches, and our famous pulled pork nachos alongside Quaff ON! ales and Hard Truth spirits.
Reviewed 21 May 2014

LOVED the BBQ nachos. Beer was fantastic. Service was fast. Atmosphere was great! Came back later to buy a growler for the hotel room. The most enjoyable place that I and my girlfriends hung out at in Broad Ripple. Will go back!!!

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I have been here at least half a dozen times in the past year! The food is amazing, especially the nachos and pizza. The beer is awesome, especially the busted knuckle ale and yellow dwarf wheat. We are never disappointed! Usually the wait time is about half of what they estimate, and that is even with sitting outside on their patio and you can order drinks while you wait! Many times on the weekend there is live music. Food wait time is very reasonable. We have never had a bad experience and we plan to keep going back for more!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

When we arrived, the place was full inside, yet offered outside seating on a wonderful evening.
The menu was limited to basically pizza or calzones and we ordered a pizza. It was cooked perfectly and had such good flavor. The wait staff was courteous and quite helpful. I would recommend BIg Woods Brewery for those looking for a simple meal. It is not overpriced and the service was prompt.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

They made my wife cry on our anniversary! We waited an hour for a table, sat outside and had a drink while waiting. Everything was fine until we were seated, the waitress asked for our ID's. We are both well over 21 and don't look young, and they didn't ID us for our drinks while we waited. My wife left her ID at home. They refused to serve us! The manager said that everyone inside had to have ID proving their age. We weren't even drinking at this point, but they would not let us sit there and order food. All he would say is "Sorry"! After waiting for an hour! They have a sign up stating no one under 21 is allowed in, but no where does it say you won't be served without ID. This is a TERRIBLE way to run a business and they should be ashamed!!! STAY AWAY!!!

3  Thank Jamie R
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I'm not a big beer drinker but my lunch companions loved the 6 ft blonde microbrew beer. They DO NOT serve wine! I had the Swiss & mushroom burger, it was cooked perfectly at medium rare. Just the fact that they ask you how you want a burger cooked is a miracle & to actually achieve that is rare! My lunch companions had the burger sliders & pulled pork sliders. They both enjoyed their meals.

Been to Big Woods Village? Share your experiences!