“Gazebo/deck buffet every 2nd Fri, starts May 16”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Darlene's at Hotel Nashville
Ranked #27 of 46 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Description: The food and the service is great. The Place is quiet and a hidden secret.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Absolutely fabulous spread put out....unbelievably priced @ $12. 5-9 p.m. AND darn good live music (no cover $) til 10 ! All around nice night out. Finally rooms/suites at excellent rates.

Overall, a TOP experience. Ends Sept 26,2014

1  Thank DynamicDick

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Always my favorite in Nashville. We like to eat in the bar. Kristy is a good waitress too.
try their crab dip. Steak very good.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

We had drinks at the Bar and Kirsty was great! We also ate in the dinning room and the food was very good!

Reviewed 18 February 2013

My husband and I ate at Darlene's this weekend as we were staying on site and decided it would be nice to be able to have a drink and eat then walk back to our room. When we arrived at the hotel the desk clerk said to be sure to make reservations so we called and were given two choices- 5:30 or 8:00 since it was already 5:15 we chose 8:00. When we arrived at 8:00 we waited by the door for about 5 minutes before being acknowledged and were told we would have to wait. We waited for about 10 minutes more before being seated even though there were empty tables. This was just the beginning of the waiting! We were seated and waited for 5 minutes until a waitress came. She took our drink order and then we waited while she went in the back and then came out empty handed and waited on the table beside us. We had ordered water and tea so I am not sure why it was not served immediately. After we were given our drinks she took our food order and then we were forgotten. We did not get our salads for another 45 minutes and no one came by and said a word. However the individual who I assumed was the manager walked by our table repeatedly and the waitress brought dessert and the check for the table beside us. Once our salads were finally served we were given a small basket of bread and butter as well. Then we waited another 45 minutes for our meals. We had a chicken breast and baked potato and a grilled steak and baked potato. The food was terribly underseasoned and I was underwhelmed by the whole meal. I am sure you are wondering why we didn't just leave. The problem was we were stuck because the reservation was so late and every place else in town was already closed.I would like to say they were struggling because they were understaffed but they were not. There were 6 couple tables and one table of 4 there. There were 3 servers. Part of the problem however was that one gentleman only waited on one couple table that was spending big (wine, appetizers, meals) and the manager was too busy selling girl scout cookies and running out to his car to be much help. I would NEVER go here again willingly and have advised my coworkers of the same.

2  Thank AngelaJM
Reviewed 18 August 2012

We were staying in the Hotel Nashville, and went to the restaurant for Valentine's Dinner. We had the steak and lobster and it was great! then we stuck around for drinks, and the bartender makes a MEAN Bloody Mary! Try it if you ever get here!!