“Excellent food, very different menu!”

Pine Room - Muddy Boots
Ranked #19 of 49 Restaurants in Nashville
Price range: US$10 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Established in 1949, the Pine Room Tavern has stood the test of time in the little artist colony of Nashville Indiana. This Brown County restaurant has healthy & delicious food, a comprehensive list of wine, plus nine beers on tap. With live entertainment 7 nights a week; which includes local songwriters and National touring acts. THE PREMIER MUSIC SPOT in Nashville & Brown County Indiana In 2015 The Muddy Boots Cafe closed its doors at the Van Buren location and began the process of remodeling 1600 sq feet of space just behind the Pine Rooms kitchen. And in February 2016, after a year of hard work, the "Muddy Boots" area of the Pine Room Tavern opened. Complete with the MBs espresso machine, desserts, teas, sodas, dart boards and pool tables. Stop in and enjoy the new and improved Pine Room-Muddy Boots.
Reviewed 12 November 2012

Nashville was extremely crowded so we decided to try some place a little outside the town. The Pine Room was a great find! The food is outstanding! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 30 October 2012

Excellant food, we had pasta dishes and a amazing cheese plater. A fine selection of craft beers/wines. Better then expected jazz on Sunday. They are a farm to table resturant using local suppliers.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

The Pine Room used to be the kind of place where you would wander in from the middle of the woods and go to if you were looking for a good knife fight.

Now it is the place to be in Nashville when it comes to good draft beer selection and surprisingly excellent food.

There is a fair amount of good local music setting up and playing music at the Pine Room. I went and saw some local but very good blue grass bands perform. This ain't yer daddy's bluegrass... this was local folks singing about what they know best: boozin', home brewin' and women.

I have had several meals from here. It ranges from America's take on culinary dishes -- pastas, fish n chips, local stylized burgers, fresh salads and their home made salsa is pretty amazing!

If you're looking for a place to play a few games of pool, and the locals ain't hoggin' it, this is the place. I will return!

Reviewed 9 October 2012

My husband and I enjoyed our visit. The service was great, the atmosphere was great and my husbands steak, New York Strip, was great. My ribs not so much. Never want to have those ribs again. But we enjoyed ourselves anyway. And the entertainment, Whipstitch Sallies, was AWESOME! Not a big bluegrass fan, but listening to them might have changed my mind.

Reviewed 6 October 2012 via mobile

My husband and I were told by locals that they had great fish and chips so we decided to try it since it was close to our hotel...outstanding!!! The fish was AMAZING! And the chips(steak fries) were some of the best I have ever eaten. I don't know what they do differently but whatever it is...it works!