“Great food- too loud”

Big Woods Pizza Co.
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Big Woods Pizza Co. is just across the alley from the original Big Woods brew pub in Nashville, Ind. We offer family-friendly indoor and outdoor seating, a premium pizza menu, and your favorite, Brown County-made Quaff ON! ales and Hard Truth spirits.
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Loved the food
Disliked the live music was too loud and I couldn't have a conversation with my wife.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

My husband and me went here as a day trip on our vacation. We like to try the mom and pop stores and the restaurants in the area, we saw this and wanted to try it for ourselves. the pizza was wonderful the cheese was so thick that it broke the slices in half. Meats on the pizza were so fresh I could have just ate them by itself. Service was wonderful also. Atmosphere was just like home, quaint and so nice.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

My wife and I went to Little Nashville and she took me here for the beer flight and a snack. The place was really small, and very crowded when we arrived, and the hostess told us that we should expect a 20-30 minute wait. We asked if we could walk around for a while, and she told us that would be fine. She said that if we were not there when they got to us on the list, they would pass us up. We took a quick walk around the block and were back within 10 minutes. When we got back, I asked where we were on the list only to find out that they had already passed us and she said she would move us back to the bottom of the list. Thankfully, a manager overheard this and seated us right away. With the exception of that little issue, we enjoyed it so much that we came back for dinner later that evening. The beer was good, and the food was even better. I will definitely go back the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

The cheese was so thick that when we broke off a slice it broke in half from the cheese. The sauce was thick and hearty, the crust thick and chewy. If there are 2 of you get the 10 inch it will be enough for 2. We got a 16 inch pizza, breadsticks and a jug of root beer for 35.00 that will feed a family of 4 easily. The place was packed 1.5 hour wait, we ordered take out and ate at a nearby table.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

After looking at Trip Advisor ratings, we decided to give Big Woods Pizza a try and sure glad we did. It is a SMALL place with a friendly, hometown atmosphere. Ordered a half order of pulled pork nachos. Don't bother with the half order...we immediately wished for the full order! The cheesy bread had the perfect combination of cheese and garlic. We had a 16" hand-tossed pepperoni pizza and even though we were stuffed managed to eat every delicious pièce. Finally, try the pumpkin beer! Sounded odd to me but was great.