“Shipwrecked - Fun Show!”

Brown County Playhouse
Ranked #9 of 32 things to do in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Brown County Playhouse has a diverse array of programming - live music, special events, plays, an movies. Check the website for the latest on what is happening at the Playhouse.
Lebanon, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Shipwrecked - Fun Show!”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My husband and I had a nice weekend getaway to Nashville, IN, and decided to stop in for a play. What a nice treat! With only 3 actors, the crew was able to make us believe we were watching an ocean voyage, interacting with a funny dog, and running from cannibals. Thank you!!!

Visited November 2013

Columbus, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“SHIPWRECKED...Great for the family!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

my wife and I took our 8 and 10 year old sons to see ShipWrecked. We all loved it. Ate at the Ordinary, stopped by the Candy Dish and then enjoyed a night at the playhouse. I enjoyed the Brown County Brewery beer served in the auditorium.

2 Thank mtbakerhollow
Evansville, Indiana
“Shipwrecked quality entertainment”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My husband and I happened upon the Brown County Playhouse on our two day getaway to Nashville, and knowing nothing about it or the cast and play, we took our chances and purchased tickets. It was a truly wonderful way to spend the evening! All three cast members were professional, funny, spot on with their characterization, and very entertaining. We live two hours away and would encourage friends from home to make the trip for the play. If all the productions are as good as this one, we'll be back!

Lowell, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Shipwrecked ... A great way to spend an evening”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We scheduled our annual October trip to Brown County to include a Wednesday evening so we could see a play and bought the tickets for "Shipwrecked" in advance. After a beautiful day at the State Park and then some downtown shopping, we settled in to the comfortable seats at the Playhouse and watched three actors unfold a most enjoyable story in such an entertaining way. From my first grin I could barely keep the smile from face throughout the entire show with plenty of hearty laughter in between. All three actors earned my respect and admiration. My only wish would have been for them to have introductions at the end in order that they could have taken proper bows to my heartfelt 'bravos'.

Elkhart, Indiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Grace and Glorie”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This 2-actress play was outstanding. The actresses were so believable, the audience was drawn deeper and deeper into the story, which was moving. The characters were so believable. If anyone is in the Nashville, IN area when the theater is open, this should be a must-see. I would give it six stars, if that were possible.