“Family/Friends Get Together” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Nashville

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nashville
Hotel Nashville
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Nashville
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Family/Friends Get Together”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2013

20 of us met up in Nashville, IN. We got 6 different rooms. They were able to get us all close together and close to the pool. We all had a great time at Hotel Nashville. Everybody loved it! The rooms were great! 2 bathrooms, King beds, full fridge, private balcony and space for 20 people to hang out in one suit! The pool/hot tub were nice, warm and clean. The staff was friendly and our private meal on Saturday was outstanding. The price for the rooms were great for the quality and space. I heard nothing but compliments from the entire group this weekend. We had a wonderful weekend and are excited for our stay next January at Hotel Nashville!

Room Tip: There is not an elevator. There are 3 floors. They accommodated to our request for 2 ground level...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank AKBaldwin2

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Northwestern Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

I was a little bit concerned after reading some of the reviews for this hotel, but tried it anyway. We're very happy with the hotel and its location. The room (with hot tub) was clean and large. We didn't use the restaurant but it looked nice. The hotel is right in town so there was no need to drive anywhere. The indoor pool is large. Nice people working the front desk. Yes, we'd stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank JohnTheBiker
Crawfordsville, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2012

This place is awesome! Great location and view! Very spacious, and yes it's dated, BUT it's supposed to be non-modern duh! The staff is very friendly and helpful, had some drinks at the bar and enjoyed it very much. I wouldn't stay any where else down here :)

Room Tip: Bring lots of money, shopping galore!
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank John P
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

My husband & I stayed at Hotel Nashville this past weekend and really enjoyed our stay. The staff was very friendly and everything out & ready for us to check in as soon as we entered the lobby.
We had a hot tub sweet. The room was was very spacious with 2 bathrooms & a separate bedroom. Everything was clean & the hot tub was hot. The private balcony had a nice view & we were in walking distance to all the shops and restaurants.
The room was not fancy and the bed was too hard for me, but for the price it was great. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012
7 Thank Reva08
Hobart, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

Wow, front desk was very nice and accomodating. 1 bed suite was big w/2 full baths,dining area,kitchen,big front room,balcney. Nice and clean. A little dated but kept up. Right at the end of town,walk everywhere,no car needed. Nice dining area and bar upstairs. Would recommend this as a couples getaway for anyone. Thanks Bob Anderson

Room Tip: A lot of stairs,built on side of hill,try to get 1st floor.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank bob A
Mooresville, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2012

My husband and I have been taking about 4-5 days every February for the last 3 years to "just get away". We always go to the Hotel Nashville. We have been three times now, and love it each and every time we go. The pool is warm enough to swim in, in February, and the hot tub and sauna are great! On one of our stays, we both had papers due for college, and since the wifi wasn't fully set up yet, the manager actually let us into the lobby at about 11:30 pm so that we could get our papers in on time. She didn't have to do this! Very friendly staff, and great restaurant for our valentine's day meal. We had the t-bone and lobster, and it was amazing. And the bar tender makes one of the best Bloody Mary's that I have ever tasted.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank WiccaGirl
Darlington, Indiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2012

My husband and I decided to stay at Hotel Nashville last week for a little getaway. After we checked out and got home, I felt like just talking with the front desk attendant was not satifactory, I felt like I needed to email the manager. I recieved no reply from the hotel, but I would like to warn whomever I could. Save your vacation....stay somewhere else until this place gets cleaned up.

Dear Manager,
I am writing concerning the stay that we had in your hotel last Thursday. My husband and I stayed in a hot tub room. We checked in around 7:00 or so in the evening with no prior reservation. I can not put into words how awful our stay was, but I will try. To begin with the hot tub jets would not work in a non turbo speed which was very uncomfortable. When I removed the cover from the hot tub, I stepped on a broken tile and almost slit my foot open, after further examination I saw that there are a number of tiles broken around the hot tub. That obviously is a HUGE safety issue. While sitting in the hot tub we noticed what disrepair the room was in. It was absolutely filthy. The phone was so dirty we didnt want to use it, we actually got in our car and drove to have cell phone reception to call home. The light switches in the bathroom and around the room were filthy. We both chose to not take showers in the room shower because neither of us felt like it was clean enough to do so. We also tried to use the pool and my husband got out of the water because when he got his face wet there was another persons hair all over his face. We decided to take a walk around town, and came back around 11:00 or so. We turned down the bed and the sheets were awful. Hair on the "clean" sheets, thread bare, not fully made, corners completely off the bed and would not stay at all. At this point we were ready to leave and get a full refund at the front desk, however the desk was closed. We opted to throw all of the top covers completely off the bed. I was thankful to have brought my own blanket, which I sandwiched myself in so that I would not have to touch anything including a pillow. My husband however was not so lucky to have a clean blanket. Neither my husband or myself slept that night. In the morning we went for breakfast which consisted of stale cinnamon rolls, meiocre waffles and what was labeled in the machine as hot chocolate was actually cappuccino (which I am allergic to). We spoke with the desk attendant settled up at the desk for 69.00 for the room. However the more my husband and I talk about it the more and more unhappy we are. This room rents for a lot more than we paid for it, and even at 69.00 I feel like we overpaid. We couldn't wait to leave honestly.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank S C

Travellers are raving about these Nashville hotels