“Great Zipline”

Rawhide Ranch Activities
Ranked #3 of 4 Tours in Nashville
Reviewed 23 November 2013

This was our second trip this year and loved it again. The staff is great, the area is gorgeous and it's always a great time.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

What a great job Rex did leading the 3 of us city folk thru the woods. This is not a manicured trail where the horses just follow the leader. you need to pay attention while enjoying the beauty of the woods. Just a fantastic experience that I would do again.

1  Thank angela2336
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Zip lining was so much fun! Our guides were the best and very funny too. Paula & Krystel are quite a pair really made it a great experience for our whole group. I highly recommend this activity to anyone who is out for a lot of fun. Steph

Reviewed 29 October 2013

My wife and I stayed here to celebrate our wedding anniversary this summer. The staff was very accomodating, and very kind. We stayed in one of the tipis, and it was a really cool experience! We scheduled a horseback ride, but because of the rain they had to cancel. They offered to either refund our money or reschedule, which was very nice as they knew we only were staying for the weekend. We ended up rescheduling for the next day before our departure, and had a lot of fun. Before we headed home, we walked through their accomodations above the stable, and will definitely come back to stay there. There was a lot to do, and it's only a short drive from town. We'll bring our little boy next time; he would have loved it!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I have along with 4 others had the most fantastic time doing the Zip Lines. Our guides were Paula and Krystel who are a comedy team in themselves, they made the experience so much fun. Please, anyone who takes part in the zip lining ask for these two. Krystel goes by the name of AWESOME and she really was AWESOME along with Paula. I would go back again not only for the experience but just to be with these two girls again. We all felt safe because of these two. My hat goes out them.

Been to Rawhide Ranch Activities? Share your experiences!