“Great family fun”

Rawhide Ranch Activities
Ranked #3 of 4 Tours in Nashville
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Thanks Derek for the great stay! Wish we had longer than 1 night to stay. A super fun time the rooms were very clean and comfortable love the format with the common room in the middle of the hotel / horsetel. Loved the trail ride ...wish we had time to zipline it sounded like the kids were having a ton of fun on that. Rachel did a great job on the trail ride. Thanks again! Delicious breakfast to top it all off! Highly recommended.

1  Thank Doug M

Reviewed 6 May 2014

My Wife and I had a GREAT time at the ranch. The people there are so great, made us feel so welcome. Great food at the Branded Rooster, and the best horseback ride anyone could ask for (we went twice). All around great time. The first two nights we stayed in the tipis ( our first time in one ) and we loved it. Its way more cozy than you would think and the fire keeps it so warm on a cool night. The last night we moved to the buck inn and stayed in the "Doc Holiday" room. WOW!! So nice, the room, the view, the sitting area, all of it. I just can't say enough good things. Thank you to all who made our trip so special. We will be back.

Shawn and Amanda Richards

1  Thank Shawn R
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I took part of my Girl Scout Troop (girls aged 9 and 10 years old) to Holler Hop on April 27, 2014. I had heard from other Girl Scouts that this was an awesome place to go, and they were so right! Rawhide Ranch is in a lovely, rural setting and getting there is a pleasant scenic drive. The zip line course was well thought out. They start you off with a short, easy practice hop to get the swing of it, and then increase the hops to more adventurous ones. Now all of this sounds lovely enough, BUT the guides make Holler Hoppin' "an adventure" and not just "an outing". The guides are TOTALLY, AMAZINGLY AWESOME. And I'm not exaggerating. I know lots of amazing people and these two make it into my top 10%! We Hopped with Molly and Fritz and they were just awesome. My little nine year old was a little anxious about the first hop. They talked to her and answered her questions and when it was time for her first jump she was quite ready. For the second jump she was first in line! In addition to the personal touch with each and every guest, the guides were hysterically funny. It was like getting an improv comedy show in the middle of a lovely woods, interspersed with Holler Hoppin' and short hikes on pleasant trails. The only complaint my girls and I had was that it was over. We wanted to continue hanging out with Molly and Fritz and Holler Hoppin'! We are already planning to go back and do it again. We might go in the fall to see the lovely foliage or we might go at night!! They have lights out on the course and I think it would be really awesome to go Holler Hoppin' in the dark!
Oh, and the Rawhide Ranch also has horses for trail rides in their lovely woods, hotel type rooms, individual cabins, authentic tipis!!, and a restaurant on site! They do team building events and you can book company and family retreats! It's a really beautiful place and all of the staff were just lovely! My troop is going back and doing more than just the zip lines!

Cynthia, the Crazy Girl Scout Leader

1  Thank Cynthia00066
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We planned a full day trip with zip line, horseback riding and lunch. Whisler and Paula are awesome with the zip line. It really made our trip. Horseback riding was great too. If you plan ahead of time, you can also place your lunch orders(basic menu) as you plan out your itinerary. They had our lunch ready within minutes after we finished the zip line. Very well organized, loved it!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

This was our second trip this year and loved it again. The staff is great, the area is gorgeous and it's always a great time.

Been to Rawhide Ranch Activities? Share your experiences!