“Awesome deal!”

Trolley’s BBQ
Ranked #18 of 46 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We got a pound of pork to go because it was so hot and we had been walking around all day. They said they normally didn't do that but sold it to us anyway. They gave us beef instead but no worries because it was great! They offer a huge meal of $10 and I wish we would have eaten there instead of Big Woods pizza...just read my review on that!

Reviewed 28 April 2013

I have been to this place several times and I can never decide what to get - EVERYTHING is so good! The pulled pork is smoked there and is my absolute favorite . . . I've been to BBQ joints in Texas and NYC and nothing compares to this! I'm also a huge fan of the italian sausage :)
The outdoor seating is perfect for relaxing in the spring, summer, and fall.

1  Thank racyoder
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We had already ate before we walked around Little Nashville... We did stop and get a lemon shake-up, it was OK. but some people were eating out front and it looked and smelled really good. We love riding our motorcycle here and walking around, looking at the different shops. Next time we ride here we are going to eat here.

Been to Trolley’s BBQ? Share your experiences!