“yummy”

Nashville Fudge Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Nashville
Reviewed 5 June 2014

What is not to like? My favorite is the home made turtles...They are perfect and thee right amount of richness and now I'm craving one..hmmm

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Was not much flavor in the fudge I bought chocolate with walnuts have had n made better . Only place I found that carries the cinnamon almonds. ..they are good but not warm n fresh

Reviewed 10 May 2014

All kinds of ICE CREAM places in town, BUT none were open. Is May & every shop that we checked out, was closed. We'd passed the FUDGE KITCHEN to visit all of the recommended places. Fortunately this place "fill the bill" for our ice cream craving. The service was great, and the "Moose Tracks" & "Coconut Gelato" were wonderful. $7 for the 2 dips.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Friendly staff, was happy to chat. The day we went in she was making peanut butter fudge. The young lady was very informative about all the different and classic candies available. We even bought some Smith Brothers Cough Drops, which they had in cherry and licorice.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

My wife loved their fudge (I'm not a fan of fudge) and I had their strawberry gelato. The gelato is made in house and you can tell just how fresh it is. This is a must stop while in the town.

1  Thank nOodLe524