“Loved it!”

Sweetea's Tea Shop
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Nashville
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Sweetea’s is a great place for an awesome cup of tea and lunch! We serve our full menu from 11am-4pm daily and baked goods and drinks during all open hours. Stop by and enjoy a fresh brewed tea, chai tea latte or bubble tea!
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

We visited this cute little shop twice while we were in Nashville recently. We were greeted warmly and enjoyed some samples while perusing the extensive tea menu. There should be a tea anyone would enjoy, hot or iced. There's a fireplace, couches and free wifi, so you feel right at home. There's also plenty of tea related merchandise to complete your visit. A perfect way to take a break!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

What a great start to our first morning in Nashville. The ladies at Sweetea's were more than friendly, helpful, and even sang us a song upon serving our tea. :) My husband LOVED his gluten-free scone, and I tried the new bubble tea that they were so excited about! You are treated like family as soon as you walk in the door. :) Wish we would've made it back for lunch!!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

My brother lives down in Nashville and I was visiting over the weekend. We stopped to see what tea selection they had as I am a huge tea lover. The selection was amazing. They had so many to chose from and I loved the samples they had set out to try. We decided to eat lunch there and it was absolutely wonderful. My brother and I sat there for about an hour catching up and the atmosphere was so pleasant. That will definitely be one of my first stops when I visit again. The ladies were all so helpful and very pleasant. They truly get what customer service is all about.
Missy Farmer
Syracuse IN

Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Finding any place that offers gluten free options in Nashville, that isn't a salad, is challenging. Sweetea's is my go to place when running errands in town. Fabulous chicken salad, today served with Waldorf salad, gluten free crackers (yay), gluten free cookies (yay) and today they had two kinds of gluten free scones!!! (Double yay)!!! My tea of choice was orange spice iced, but the have numerous choices that will tempt your taste buds. By far my favorite lunch spot in town!

1  Thank Donna P
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This Sweet tea's is fantastic! Several teas to choose from...whitw, black, green, dark, reds...the list goes on and on. Also they will make you a sample of any teat you want to try! Love the note card box! You have a card with your name and you put your teas likes and dislikes on there so you always remember which one to get again!

1  Thank alkybean