“What a awesome place!”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Clearly a tea room fit for a city much bigger than Nashville, IN. It is my favorite place in Nashville. This town needs more places like this one. Elegantly furnished room with a fireplace, tables, couches etc.. I totally would not expect to find this place in Chicago but not in Nashville, IN! There is tea for just about anyone's taste! From savory to sweet. If you're in Nashville, do make sure to check this place out!

There are newer reviews for Sweetea's Tea Shop

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Couches and fireplace to enjoy your tea by. Service was fantastic. I plan to visit Sweetea's each time I come to Nashville!

Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

We visited this cute little shop twice while we were in Nashville recently. We were greeted warmly and enjoyed some samples while perusing the extensive tea menu. There should be a tea anyone would enjoy, hot or iced. There's a fireplace, couches and free wifi, so you feel right at home. There's also plenty of tea related merchandise to complete your visit. A perfect way to take a break!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

What a great start to our first morning in Nashville. The ladies at Sweetea's were more than friendly, helpful, and even sang us a song upon serving our tea. :) My husband LOVED his gluten-free scone, and I tried the new bubble tea that they were so excited about! You are treated like family as soon as you walk in the door. :) Wish we would've made it back for lunch!!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

My brother lives down in Nashville and I was visiting over the weekend. We stopped to see what tea selection they had as I am a huge tea lover. The selection was amazing. They had so many to chose from and I loved the samples they had set out to try. We decided to eat lunch there and it was absolutely wonderful. My brother and I sat there for about an hour catching up and the atmosphere was so pleasant. That will definitely be one of my first stops when I visit again. The ladies were all so helpful and very pleasant. They truly get what customer service is all about.
Missy Farmer
Syracuse IN

Been to Sweetea's Tea Shop? Share your experiences!