“Wonderful Bridal Shower Tea”
Review of Sweetea's Tea Shop

Sweetea's Tea Shop
Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Nashville
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Sweetea’s is a great place for an awesome cup of tea and lunch! We serve our full menu from 11am-4pm daily and baked goods and drinks during all open hours. Stop by and enjoy a fresh brewed tea, chai tea latte or bubble tea!
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I hosted my future daughter-in-law's bridal shower at Sweetea's this weekend and couldn't have been more pleased with how everything turned out. Owner, Laura, was so helpful beforehand working out all the details so that I literally only had to show up on the day of the shower. Our party was tucked into a cozy area of the tearoom near the fireplace. The tables were beautifully set with the brides colors and she had a gift table set up too. Everyone got to choose their own kind of tea that was served in individual teapots. I chose Cherry Marzipan which was amazing and everyone else raved about their choices too. Then we were served a plate with "savories" ( quiche, chicken salad & pasta salad) and a yummy scone. "Sweets" on the table were coconut macaroons to die for and decadent brownies. Laura even gave us all a little presentation on the different kinds of teas that we all really enjoyed. We then played shower games and opened presents in our own little cozy space. A wonderful time was had by all!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

My dad decided to throw my mom a surprise birthday party this past Saturday. My sisters, mom and I have always wanted to 'do tea,' but have never had an opportunity, so this was perfect! There were 8 of us, and the staff easily accommodated our large group. There is a large variety of teas for all, including decaf. Some very unique flavors too! The food was excellent, both the sweets and the savory. The teas are available for purchase, as well as a variety of teapots, tea cups, and accessories. It was one of the best afternoons I've had in a while. I wish I didn't live so far away! I will be going out of my way to return and enjoy a pot of tea next time I'm in the area!

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Clearly a tea room fit for a city much bigger than Nashville, IN. It is my favorite place in Nashville. This town needs more places like this one. Elegantly furnished room with a fireplace, tables, couches etc.. I totally would not expect to find this place in Chicago but not in Nashville, IN! There is tea for just about anyone's taste! From savory to sweet. If you're in Nashville, do make sure to check this place out!

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Couches and fireplace to enjoy your tea by. Service was fantastic. I plan to visit Sweetea's each time I come to Nashville!

Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

We visited this cute little shop twice while we were in Nashville recently. We were greeted warmly and enjoyed some samples while perusing the extensive tea menu. There should be a tea anyone would enjoy, hot or iced. There's a fireplace, couches and free wifi, so you feel right at home. There's also plenty of tea related merchandise to complete your visit. A perfect way to take a break!

Been to Sweetea's Tea Shop? Share your experiences!