“A fun store”

The Wild Olive
Ranked #3 of 21 Shopping in Nashville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Stop by for the OLIVE OILS and BALSAMIC. Get lost in ALL THE REST... Over the past 5 years, you’ve come to know us for bringing you a collection of the most amazing flavors you’ll find under one roof. Well, we’re just getting started. Stop in to taste our olive oils & balsamics, get hooked on our fantastic line of gourmet spice blends, sample our small batch balsamic jams, ogle our stuffed olives and peek at our pastas. Then take the magic home to your kitchen or find the perfect gift!
Reviewed 4 September 2013

You might go to Nashville IN for wine tasting, but this store offers a completely different tasting experience. This store is for tasting various olive oils and balsamic vinegars. I absolutely loved this shop. It's on a second level above a seemingly popular pizza place and we wouldn't have known it was there if not for the little sidewalk sign. There were approximately 40 different flavors to try, and I enjoyed nearly all of them that I tasted. The service was perfect as well. The woman who was helping us was down to earth and made us comfortable with whatever we sampled and whatever comments we made. No high-minded foodies-only experience. She also offered suggestions on other ways to use the items we purchased. I actually ended up visiting twice in three days! The first time was with friends. The second time with my family. My daughters love vinegar and thought this shop was "amazing". My husband opted for the jarred muffaletta, and he loves it. Prices are a little more expensive than what you'd pay at a big box store for quality olive oil and vinegar, but not unreasonable for being able to taste before you purchase.

1  Thank geelis