“Not great”

Add it.
Mike and Joe's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 April 2012

I live out-of-state but have family in town, so after a long drive into town on the way to a wedding, my husband and child and I needed something healthy and quick to eat to go. I ordered a steak salad for my husband and his food was OK. Mine, on the other hand, was disgusting. I ordered the chicken salad sandwich and the pasta salad, and both had WAY too much Miracle Whip or mayonnaise. Whatever it was dominated the taste of both, and I feel sick even now just thinking about it. Either one of those ingredients should be used more as a filler than as the main flavor. I couldn't finish my meal, and I certainly couldn't feed it to my toddler son, which had been my plan. Ew. Worse yet, we had gotten it to go so I couldn't go back and ask for something else. I was excited to see this place, but I can't shake the memory of that disgusting meal.