“The BEST HARDEE'S !!”

Add it.
Hardee's-New Castle
Ranked #28 of 50 Restaurants in New Castle
Reviewed 22 December 2013

I've traveled forever; WELL, since before "fast food" eateries permeated the countryside. SO, I am always looking for the ones that "DO IT RIGHT." I tell folks, all of the chain places have good plans, foods, & facilities, BUT, what are some Great, and some awful ??? You & I both know, it's the quality of management, and that factors into the; (1) type of workers hired, (2) training, (3) motivation. This HARDEE'S stood out, from the time we entered the property, and the front door. The quality of the workers, clean, neat, folks, resulted in our food being as we wished. We will make this a stopping place on our trips to Muncie, and tell our kids & grands, about this place.