“A Marvelous Experience”
Review of Raintree Inn

Raintree Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in New Castle
Reviewed 19 January 2013

The hospitality was extraordinary. Plenty of amenities, places to shop, a magnificent bar, a spa and an exercise room. I would highly recommend the Raintree Inn to anyone passing through or visiting in New Castle, IN.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Werewolfman
cookiechip, Owner at Raintree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2013

thank you so much it means a lot to our whole staff thank you again maurice cook the owner 765-524-9693

Reviewed 23 December 2012

You never know when your'e gonna need a safe clean place to stay in New Castle.
One of the owners with my company had her vehicle breakdown in the city this week, I referred her to the Rain tree, I had stayed there earlier this year despite the poor reviews and had a great time and a great nights rest.
The owner was a bit reluctant at first, however after spending 2 + days here and 1 room change the Rain tree came through once again with flying colors. The room change was her desire to be closer to the office. The rooms are still dated, this is still an older property yet her rooms were" clean and comfy" the staff "professional and very friendly" overall she was very satisfied with her stay, and I still have a happy colleague. Thanks again Raintree- You did it again!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank rescue247
cookiechip, Owner at Raintree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2012

thank you so much my staff works so hard to make every guests visit the best . we have commeted all available resources to making the raintree by master host the best it can be so from all of us to you again thank you sincerly maurice cook i'm the owner you can reach me at 765-524-9693 america is the best

Reviewed 9 December 2012

The room we got smelled like cigarettes and cheap perfume. There were crumbs and bits of dirt on the floor, scum in the shower and hair in the sprinkler on the ceiling! How does that even happen?! The water took 15 minutes to warm up (no exaggeration) and there were stains on the couch and chairs. The staff was friendly, but they could not make up for the overall experience. Stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank mstravelstoomuch
cookiechip, Owner at Raintree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2012

i'm trully sorry we strive to give the best service at all times please call me the owner maurice cook 765-524-9693 or the hotel at 765-521-0100 the manager is tim stunda always contact us with any problem will try to make your stay the best

Reviewed 6 December 2012

I have stayed in many hotels in various parts of the country and have never received customer service like I got here. The clerks at the front desk were very helpful and friendly. The bartenders in the lounge and restaurant vere also very nice.

Unlike most hotels, the owner comes around quite often and introduces himself and is very helpful. I stayed here for four nights after having an auto accident in late November, 2012 and was very pleased with the entire stay. They are also one of two hotels/motels in town that are pet friendly.

Many thanks go out to Brian, Maury, Amy, and Debbie for all your help.
Ron Gaines

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Rongaines
cookiechip, Owner at Raintree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2012

thank you so much it's just great to serve good peoplr , we couldn't do it without a wonderfull staff. so from all of us to all of you again thak you and bless you we trully love you i'm maurice cook and i'm the owner reach me at 765-524-9693 cell phone or 765-521-0100 hotel phone

Reviewed 6 November 2012

Don,t let some of the older reviews sway your decision to stay here. We recently had a group gather here for a get-together and the staff were excellent. The rooms are worn but clean and the beds are clean and comfortable. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if in the area. Several restaurants within walking or short driving distance.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank agmom98
cookiechip, Owner at Raintree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2012

thank you so much i'm the owner & can be reached at maurice cook at 765-524-9693 again thank you

Reviewed 14 October 2012

We stay here a lot. We are contractors who live in Logansport Indiana and do alot of work here in the area. We always stay here at the Raintree because they have always made us feel at home. The staff are all great and the owner has a heart of gold. The Raintree has a great Bar and the pool area is awesome.It is a great place to stay for any occasion. They have a very nice conferance room great for business meetings. Every Friday evening they have a Lady named Trish and her band that plays live and they are great. We have a great stay eveytime we come here.

Room Tip: We have stayed in several different rooms and they have all been great. The south side rooms are qui...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris L
cookiechip, Owner at Raintree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2012

thank you so much if you ever need anything please call me 765-524-9693 i'm the owner maurice cook bless you and love you

Reviewed 10 September 2012

Recently stayed at the Raintree Inn and I was amazed at the helpfulness of the employees who really seemed to care about my comfort. The room was clean, fresh and exceeded my expectations! The grounds are very nice and well maintained. After a long day in the car I really enjoyed the pool. I was traveling alone and felt safe at all times. I definitely recommend it as a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Poolside rooms are great if you plan to swim.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank charlene g

thank you thank you i'm the owner please come again were always open maurice cook 765-524-9693

Been to Raintree Inn? Share your experiences!