“Best time ever!”

Monumental Helicopters
More attraction details
Owner description: Minutes away from Baltimore, MD and Washington, DC. Tour Annapolis and overfly sailboats in the Chesapeake Bay, or buzz Ravens and Orioles stadiums on our Baltimore Tours - It's the most exciting Baltimore Inner Harbor tour, or a great way to tour the US Naval Academy in Annapolis. We can arrange custom tours to suit your interests, and be sure to watch our website for seasonal and specialty flights, Annapolis Events and Baltimore Events. Summers find us flying the Baltimore Sailabration, the Annapolis Boat Shows, and flights over the Annapolis Yacht Club Wednesday Night Sailboat Races. In fall it's the Raven's Tailgate Party flights and Leaf Peeper Tours, and by Winter we're gearing up for our very popular Holiday Lights tours. Offering custom tours, romantic sunset flights, and family entertainment. We have a 100% "YES!" rate for marriage proposals. Invite us to your next party, event, or fundraiser. Easy to schedule, you're just a click or call away from high flying FUN! We fly by appointment only, but are open 7 days a week, and can often accommodate even LAST MINUTE tours - just give us a call! Learn to fly in our newly overhauled R22 Beta II, with the option of transitioning to our R44. We offer helicopter Instrument Simulator instruction, too! Our students gain real life flying experience in complex airspace, preparing them for their careers.
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Having never flown in a helicopter, I was a little nervous that my son would not like it. We both had a great time. The pilot, Chris was great. The tour was awesome. The lady that greeted us at the door and helped us buckle in was so friendly. The whole thing was exceptional. They go above and beyond, literally. I will definitely refer my friends. Thanks, Mike and Jack Williams

5  Thank MikeWilliams8

Reviewed 30 June 2013

I took a short ride as part of a Meetup group. There were 70 people, and I thought it would take forever. However, the ground crew and pilot were amazingly efficient and personable. Just loved our short tour, too. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. My friend and I plan to take a longer tour this summer. This is a must-do for the DC/Baltimore area!

2  Thank Lisa A
Reviewed 11 February 2013

Received a tour for my birthday present, and was able to take my two teenage daughters. All three of us were newbies to Helicopters, and had a great time! We had a tour of Baltimore and Annapolis ,which was just right. Will try to get a tour of D.C. next. Dave the Pilot was very personable and informative. Also got a HD video of the flight! Highly recommend!

5  Thank Al_Vacad0
MonumentaHeli, Guest Relations Manager at Monumental Helicopters, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2013

Hope you had a great Birthday, and we really enjoyed seeing your photos - Thanks!

Reviewed 11 January 2013

A sightseeing trip with Monumental qualifies as a must-do way for a visitor or local too see the Baltimore area. We did a 30-minute tour of Baltimore - saw Fort McHenry, the harbor, the stadiums, the airport, and the entire downtown area. I'll definitely be going back for the DC and Annapolis tours. Dave was great to deal with, both on setup and as a pilot. It was a fun corporate event for us, but is kid-friendly (not scary at all) or would make a memorable date. Go and enjoy!

6  Thank ItsJustPat
MonumentaHeli, Owner at Monumental Helicopters, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2013

We had fun flying with you too! Looking forward to seeing you again to fly our DC & Annapolis Helicopter tours.