“Great Place”

Stone Creek - Noblesville
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Creek - Noblesville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 144 Restaurants in Noblesville
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hamilton Town Center Mall (across from Dick's Sporting Goods)
Description: Part of the Cunningham Restaurant Group (CRG) family, Stone Creek Dining Company - Noblesville opened in Hamilton Town Center Mall in August 2008. Like all of the other CRG Stone Creek Dining Company locations, our Noblesville location blends elegance and comfort with incredible food and excellent service. The varied menu includes a wide variety of sandwiches, salads, seafood, pastas, steaks, chops and chicken. The luxurious decor and ideal location makes an ideal setting for business meetings, romantic evenings or family meals. In addition to the innovative menu, you can choose from our extensive wine list or order from the full service bar. With a foundation of superior service and quality, our goal is to create memorable experiences for our guests - we look forward to serving you.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Great Place”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

A group of guys who hadn't see each other in several years decide to meet for lunch. I drove over 90 miles "one-way" to be here. Our reservation was for 1:30 pm. I arrive about 45 minutes early only to be surprised that 2 guys beat me there.

The waiter did a Great job filling our drinks while we caught up with each other. When everyone arrived, our waiter shared the specials and I asked what are they known for. One of there signature sandwiches is the Breaded Tenderloin. 3 of us took him up on that suggestion.

One of the Best I've had in a long time. We spend nearly 3 hours in this place and really enjoyed it.

Highly recommend you try the place.

Sarasota, Florida
“This company has it down!”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

We are regulars at Stone Creek and now their latest addition Mesh in downtown Indy. Always good service, food and cocktails. We've had parties of 25 and 2 and always treated consistently. Clearly own of the best restaurant operators this side of New York. You can't go wrong if the Cunningham name is attached. And no, I've got no financial interest but I wish I did.

Noblesville
“Good food / Bad service”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Normally I don't write a review until after several visits. I probably won’t bother returning to Stone Creek so I thought I'd better put my thoughts down while they're fresh. The first red flag I noticed was no hostess to greet arriving guests. We waited over 5 minutes for her to make an appearance. Maybe that was why the restaurant was virtually empty at a peak hour on the weekend. Our waitress couldn't have been more disinterested. She took half the order and then started wandering away before we were even finished. We actually had to yell out the last part of the order because she left mid conversation. I noticed other servers were actually friendly to their guests and served them well. When the food was served my date received her meal but mine didn't arrive until 10 minutes later. (We ordered virtually the same thing.) The food was acceptable, but nothing to rave about. They have a nice modern decor with padded leather chairs. Oddly, the rock music and the volume they choose to play it would have been more appropriate at an Applebee’s. Bottom Line: They have an identity crisis. The staff isn’t trained in basic hospitality or social graces. Yet, they think they are running a fine dining establishment, complete with small portions and high prices.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank jc173
Boston
“Wonderful!!!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

In town for a wedding and went there last minute with 17 for dinner. They had no problem in accommodating us and the service was excellent! The menu offered choices from filet mignon to chicken dishes to sandwiches and salads. Everything we ordered was delicious! Highly recommend this wonderful restaurant when you are in Noblesville. Location us a plus too, in a fantastic outdoor mall!

Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Good Food, Great Service, Nicely Appopinted”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stopped in after shopping in the adjacent stores, for a late lunch. The menu was varied and I chose the soup & salad option, which allowed you to try several of each. And I did just that. The Caesar salad was very good with freshly grated parmesan cheese and a very good dressing, Next I tried the house salad which was just as good with basil marinated tomatoes and delicious blue cheese dressing. The French Onion soup was excellent and bubbly cheesy, the white chili was delicious though a bit spicy, and the Beef stew (my third favorite) was tasty and also spicy. Lunch came with freshly baked bread and a dipping sauce which was a flavored olive oil. Prices were fair ($10 for my lunch). Lots of interesting sandwich options. Service was attentive and friendly. I'd go back for sure.

• Visited July 2014