“Homespun and quaint!”

Ranked #9 of 148 Restaurants in Noblesville
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Delicious food and super friendly staff. We were in Noblesville visiting the Reptile Expo at the fairgrounds and wanted a local place to eat lunch. Noblesville is full of chain eateries, but my family and I always look for the local, out-of-the-way restaurants. We all had breakfast which was fresh,hot, and delicious. I love the fact that they have toys to play with right when you walked in the door. Since I am not OCD, I let my 3-year-old play with them which allowed us to actually take our time perusing the menu. We would love to visit again and try one of their lunch specials. Oh yes, and homemade pies on the menu too!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Went here w/the husband for Mother's Day. They were busy but we got a table right away (it was about 12:30) I had the make your own omelette and the husband had corned beef hash and grits. All were 5 stars. Get the marbled rye toast too. Not sure why, but it was really good toast. We also got some pieces of pie to take with. The peanut butter pie wins hands down. Don't pass it up. Next was the french coconut ( not quite a coconut cream pie but similar) and Very good. This is a place with mish mash dishes, silverware and furniture but the owner is delightful and very interested in doing well and serving great meals and I think the mish mash is what adds to the charm. We will go again. It was quick, very reasonable and quite tasty.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Quaint little place with eclectic setting. The tables and settings are all different, making it seem as though you were sitting at a kitchen table, rather than a restaurant. The owner is usually on site, often going from table to table checking on customers and visiting with regulars. The restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch. There are specials each day and the owner takes pride in the home cooked recipes. The pies are varied and good. I enjoy the meatloaf and the deviled eggs often. Breakfast is well attended, especially on Sunday mornings. There are several items for take home, including Pot Pies, Cabbage Rolls, Meat Loafs and many pies. The owner has been charitable without others knowing, providing meals to individuals in need. Again, much like Grandma.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Found Ginger's Café when looking for a breakfast spot around Noblesville. Friendly staff were attentive as soon as we walked in. It has a country feel and some interesting old relics of Noblesville. We found a table and had hot coffee within a few minutes. Special of the day was Chipped Beef Gravy on toast, and since I used to eat that as a kid, I figured I would give it a try. It was good! Had a side of hashbrowns which were okay. My husband had Ginger's Egg Breakfast which was his usual--two eggs, bacon, toast, hashbrowns. He enjoyed it. We decided to get two slices of pie to-go when we left. We opted for the Peanut Butter and the Strawberry/Peach/Rhubarb. Wow! The pie was delicious! That is some of the best Peanut Butter pie I have ever had. The crust on the Strawberry/Peach/Rhubarb was perfectly flaky and buttery and oh so wonderful. If we are ever in the area again, we might stop in just for pie and coffee. Breakfast was good. Pie was great!

Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

Gingers is a hidden gem. The breakfast is to die for. Perfect for Sunday brunch with the grandparents or as a hangover cure. (Or so I'm told) the atmosphere is amazing as well. Gingers is the kind of place you want to visit again and again because it feels like home.