“We come back to stay here every year.”

Baymont Inn & Suites Noblesville
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Noblesville
Reviewed 30 October 2013

The front desk manager remembers us when we come in every year to visit friends in the area where we used to live. That says a lot about him and his attitude towards what he does. Usually the hotel is well maintained and very clean, but when I complained about the carpet looking really bad, he apologized and said that it was due for replacement next month and that they were waiting for slow season so they would not be disturbing as many people with the installation.
There is nothing fancy about the rooms, but they are a clean place to get a good night's sleep. Breakfast is the usual carb heavy variety. The hotel is nicely located, close to ever expanding shopping and restaurants.

Room Tip: If you pay a little extra to get a suite, the room is somewhat bigger and faces a quiet neighborhood...
Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We mistakenly made reservations through Expedia at QI for July 15-18, 2013 and did not view the confirmation until after the check-in date because it was sent to a spam folder. Had we become aware of the error, we certainly would have cancelled the entire reservation. In early August, we called your hotel to confirm that we had not yet made reservations for August 9-11. We were not informed that we made reservations for July that were cancelled because we did not show. As a result, we made reservations for August 9-11 (297319321) to attend a wedding in Noblesville on August 10. Expedia was kind enough to refund two nights. We are very disappointed that you will not extend the same courtesy. We do not deny that somehow (still not sure how) we made the July reservation. We ask that you kindly refund one night especially in light of the fact that we did stay at your hotel at inflated concert rates for both nights even though the Miranda Lambert concert took place on only one of those nights.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

We got this room free with our choice points and it was good for a free hotel. If I would have paid I would have been less happy. All was ok and mostly clean, renovations look like they were done by a non-handy homeowner and it just gave you an uneasy feel to touch things even though they seemed clean. Styling was confusing...

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I have been working for two hours at the computers near the front desk at the Noblesville Quality Inn and Suites, I've been indirectly watching front desk manager Derrick Anderson handle customers. He is superb! He is personable, friendly, intelligent, and quick on his feet while handling the come and go of people and telephone calls. While juggling all he has to do, he is skillfully aware of why the guests are here (e.g. a big crowd attending a funeral) and has something relevant and interesting and often quite kind to say to them. He is a credit to himself and a credit to his boss Courtney Orlowski. Great job!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Reed B
Jared F, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Noblesville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

I am very glad to hear that you were so happy during your stay with us. this is the kind of things that I like to hear and read. hopefully during your future trips into town you will come to us and inform any friends or family that you may have to come join us also if they come into our neck of the woods.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

My husband an I stayed at the Quality Inn in Noblesville last night. I was leary with bad reviews but everything was nice and updated. Our room was clean and very generously sized. I'd definatey stay there again. Location is very convienent as well.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 June 2013

We stayed at the Quality Inn in Noblesville over Memorial Day weekend. When we checked in we noticed that the hotel had a boys’ sports team there making a lot of noise and the pool area was overrun with screaming kids. As a Priority Club member we had asked for a quiet room on the top floor, which the manager had not bothered to look at our request until all the rooms on the top floor had been allocated to others. He gave us a room over the pool which was ridiculously noisy, but since we had evening plans we thought we could tolerate it since the pool would be closed when we return. Also, we could hear the people above us every time they walked across the floor.

The next morning the breakfast bar was unattended and quite messy. No one was cleaning tables or refilling items, and they didn’t even have bread that we could make toast. I went to the front desk and asked if someone could replenish the bread as it was empty. The manager said they do not offer bread any longer because some of the people were taking huge quantities of it to make sandwiches. His manager had told him, “we’ll show them, we won’t offer bread any more”. Wow! I could hardly believe what I was hearing. He thought it was funny; I thought it was completely unacceptable.

We stayed at this hotel a year ago on same weekend. It is much worse now and the customer service is non-existent! I do not recommend this hotel; we will not go back.

Room Tip: Make sure the room is not directly above the pool area.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I stay here at least 6 times a year. The hotel is clean and the front desk clerk is great. The location works for me and the sushi restaurant down the street is excellent. My room this time need some updating. An old TV and the ac unit was noisy. At least till I took the cover off of it.
It is time for some renovations. I recommend an upgraded room if possible. Breakfast is the normal selection. The pool is nice too. The hotel is far enough off the main room, so you do not notice the road noisy. It is a deal for under $80.00

Room Tip: Top floor. I got stuck on floor #2, and heard some noise at 3:30am. Check the AC unit before setti...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Noblesville
Cambria hotel & suites Noblesville - Indianapolis
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indianapolis NE - Noblesville
Courtyard Indianapolis Noblesville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville
Baymont Inn & Suites Fishers / Indianapolis Area
Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis - Fishers

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Noblesville? Share your experiences!