“Awesome Golf Course and Club House”

Purgatory Golf Club
noblesville
“Awesome Golf Course and Club House”
Reviewed 12 October 2012

By far the best. Love the course, Absolutely love the Clubhouse. Staff is top of the line. My Marriott sends alot of guest to this establishment, and ALWAYS receive nothing but the best in comments.

Visited October 2012

Indianapolis, Indiana
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 128 helpful votes
“Great golf course”
Reviewed 13 September 2012

well maintained golf course with 200+ sand traps... you have to hit the ball straight... but a lot of fun to play....

Visited August 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A really tough course”
Reviewed 13 January 2012

This course is designed for serious golfers. There are plenty of water, traps, hills and other obstacles to keep it interesting.

Naperville, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Unprofessional and Rude”
Reviewed 10 November 2011

After hearing such good things about this golf course, I was floored by how my friends and I were treated when we decided to head over for a round. My friends and I hit off the 1st tee on a day when it was 95 degrees outside and not another golfer in sight. As we approached the 1st green the Golf Pro on duty that day, Jon Stutz, drove up in a golf cart and started screaming at us for playing too slow. Granted none of us are great golfers, but we have golfed dozens of times on multiple courses and have never been asked to speed up our play. I was also amazed how Jon could have properly gauged our rate of play before we completed a single hole. Even more shocking is that when we attempted to reason with Jon, his next statement was "If you don't pick it up, I'm calling the cops and will have you removed from the course"!!! Anyway, this could be a much longer story, but in the spirit of keeping this review short, just know that you are not likely to be treated well at this course. There are plenty of other great courses in the area...so steer clear of Purgatory!

Visited July 2011