“Its decent for sushi in noblesville”
Review of Sushi Yama

Sushi Yama
Ranked #64 of 146 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Nothing special, but they are consistent, timely, friendly which goes a long way for me. I've never had a bad experience in the several times I've been there.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

So glad I decided to try this tripadvisor rec'd restaurant nearby my hotel. Obscure location in an unassuming stripmall, and interior decor that transports one to "big trouble in little china (japan)". What they lack in design taste, they make up for in food taste. I had the edamame (which was a tad salty) and the sushi sampler. Sushi was very fresh and the nigiri had very generous cuts of fish. Nice service to boot. Check it out...

Reviewed 24 July 2011

This place has great sushi. Nothing more and nothing less to say.

Reviewed 18 June 2011

Always fresh and fantastic!! My kids love to eat here too.

Reviewed 12 January 2011

Been all over indy,,,including to all of the higher priced and supposedly more chic and trendy places to eat for sushi...but if good sushi is what you want...this place is it..I live 40 miles away...and I will still drive to noblesville just to get my miso soup,,seaweed salad and the sushiyama special!