“5 Star Staff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Noblesville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Lewis Center, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

Had my 8 month old daughter with me, floors were stained and very odd smell in the hotel. TV had very limited channels with not a clear picture not a big deal to me. Room was handicap accessible so no tub and wasn't what I requested. Shower was dirty, washed daughters bottles in sink and noticed dirt near top of sink before that wasn't there after I scrubbed my bottles, fire alarm went off at 5:30 am terrifying my daughter and myself, vending machine didn't work, and bed felt dirty and smelly. Had a rude manager when I called in asking about early check in, very impatient sounding, and not willing to help had a nice manager when I checked in tho. Heard a lot of overhead noise such as people walking and talking. Warmed daughters bottles up in microwave provided and the microwave had food and dirt on and in it. I noticed as I was warming her bottle that the waffle maker appeared to not have been cleaned previously there was food and filth on that as well. Overall breakfast bar didn't look clean. For the price I paid for it it was definitely not worth it! Was disappointed and felt ripped off.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
SuperServiceSeeker, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we appreciate the feedback. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. I can assure you the issues you have raised are being addressed. Thank you again for your feedback.

-Ryan Waldron, GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Noblesville
Baymont Inn & Suites Noblesville
Courtyard Indianapolis Noblesville
Cambria hotel & suites Noblesville - Indianapolis
Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indianapolis NE - Noblesville
Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis - Fishers

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn

Property: Quality Inn
Address: 17070 Dragonfly Dr, Noblesville, IN 46060-3638 (Formerly Super 8 Noblesville Indianapolis)
Region: United States > Indiana > Hamilton County > Noblesville
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Noblesville
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Quality Inn 2*
Close to downtown Noblesville and convenient to nearby shopping and restaurants make Quality Inn Noblesville Indianapolis hotel your area home base and enjoy the convenience of being only 20 minutes from the Hoosier capital. With quick access to Interstate 69, our Noblesville hotel is an ideal spot from which to explore Indiana attractions like Conner Prairie, Children's Museum of Indianapolis, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Lucas Oil Stadium, RCA Dome and Indianapolis Zoo. Klipchs Music Center, home to big-name concerts, is only five minutes away. Book a comfortable room at our Noblesville, IN, hotel and make the most of your time on the road. In the morning, enjoy free 8-item SuperStart breakfast bonanza before getting on to your next adventure. Browse the web with free Wi-Fi from your room. After a long day, relax in our heated indoor pool or watch an HBO movie. Our hotel features free truck or RV parking, and handicapped-accessible rooms are available. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult, and our hotel is pet friendly. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Noblesville/ Indianapolis Hotel Noblesville