“Should be better”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I've grown up in Manchester so of course I've eating at Dave's and honestly when I was younger the food was great but the past few years they have really went down hill I do like the older people they have working there they are nice some of the younger ones are kinda stuck up and make you feel like they are mad because you made them work so here's my thing maybe do what you were doing awhile ago and make the food awesome how it was when I was younger and maybe give the younger staff a talk about there attitude

Reviewed 22 July 2012

I think the pork tenderloins there are wonderful. So juicy and tender, with great breading.

Reviewed 24 January 2012

If you want to pay EXTRA to have ketchup, mustard and mayo on your sandwitch please stop here they will be glad to be of service.

Reviewed 23 August 2011

This restaurant is a casual spot with terrific, plain, flavorful, wonderful sandwiches. There are many from which to choose, and my husband loved the tenderloin. I had a hamburger which was juicy and just like home-made. Good sides. Home-made soup. Not fancy. Just GOOD.

Reviewed 14 January 2011

I've heard so much about this place and even read about it,been wanting to stop in for quite some time.Well I finally did and ordered me a breaded tenderloin.Went and sat down and was looking at the picture of the breaded tenderloion on the wall and thought man thats big.My order came up and Iwent up to get it and came back and sat down . I took a look and my sandwich and thought they must have made a mistake.Opend it up and it was the smallest tenderloin I have ever had.My first impession of it was a Petes Pride pork fritter.