“Great artichoke sandwich!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Seating
North Vernon, Indiana, United States
“Great artichoke sandwich!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

Try the artichoke sandwich! It's delicious and it comes with chips and a delicious pineapple salsa!
They have great seasonal salads too!

• Visited April 2013

NORTH VERNON
“Great coffee and more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2012

We have attended art shows, book signings and have just stopped in for a sweet treat and coffee. Always a great experience!

Visited May 2012
North Vernon, Indiana
“Great coffee, wonderful lunch, and friendly atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

Every time I go to Perfect Day Cafe, the coffee is perfect and the staff is friendly and accomodating. I agree with the last reviewer that the chicken salad sandwich is excellent. But so are the specials. The Cafe has wifi that you can hook into as well. Hands down, this is the place to go for lunch!. I see they are also serving Saturday breakfast now and will have to try it. Fresh blueberry pancakes-mmmm.

• Visited April 2012
North Vernon, Indiana, United States
“Great Ambiance, Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2012

I had my first visit to the Perfect Day Cafe today and I will definitely be a repeat customer. I ordered the chicken salad- which was a risky venture for me as I'm very fussy about my chicken salad- but I was pleased to find that it was extremely good! I'm really looking forward to trying some of their other lunch specialties! The ambiance was very nice with a variety of beautiful artwork to admire. A very positive and friendly staff completed my experience and ensured my return visit. Whether you are a local or a traveler, I highly recommend stopping by for latte, some amazing wines from local vineyards and a very pleasant experience!

• Visited January 2012
Indiana
“Charming”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2011

Such a cute little cafe. Wonderful food, wines, chocolates, smoothies and coffees. Their Summer Salad which includes fresh greens, pecans, strawberries, craisins, feta and poppy seed dressing is amazing. My favorite! What a gem in the little town of North Vernon.

• Visited March 2011