“The worst I have ever seen!”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #21 of 31 Restaurants in North Vernon
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I am not a fan of chain restaurants. But, we stopped here because every one was hungry for a Pizza Hut pizza. When we walked in, I thought they had a fight in the dinning area. To say it was trashed is being kind. Against my better judgment, we stayed and found a table that was somewhat clean. We sat there waiting for the wait staff for over 15 minutes. They knew we were there because they kept yelling "We'll be right over" every couple of minutes. As I sat there trying not to touch anything, I looked at the place. Half eaten food on the floor everywhere, not just in one spot--the entire dinning area. The buffet was empty and most pans had burned items on them. The salad bar was awful. It looked as though they left the lettuce sit out over night. The more I looked around, the less I wanted to stay. I pointed out this mess to the rest of my party and we decided to leave without ordering. As we left, I heard the kitchen staff yell out; "Thanks and come again." Not in this lifetime.

1  Thank Rick P