“Chicken cigars!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Sahm's at Pendleton
Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Sahm's at Pendleton, located on US 67 within the Huntzinger Shoppes, opened in January of 2007 and is a proud member of the Pendleton community. Our restaurant offers the best in sandwiches, salads, steaks, pasta, stir fry, side dishes, and appetizers.
“Chicken cigars!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Great local restaurant. Service has always been excellent. The chicken cigars appetizer is excellent! Huge variety of menu items. Tenderloins are very good. So are burgers. And salads. Def try it out if you are in Pendleton!

• Visited April 2013

Galena, Ohio
“Food was Delish!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

This place was really NICE. BBQ ribs were so yummy and the steak was one of the best I've had in a long time! Very reasonably priced for a really nice dinner out!

Visited June 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

Nice atmosphere & nice food selection. Service is good.
Prices are reasonable.
Location is easy to find.

Visited January 2013
“Delicious foods with variety”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2013 via mobile

Was very impressed by my first visit. Huge variety from steak, to simple sandwiches. Loved the food and the server was very polite and hospitable. The wait on the food seemed just a lit long, but no more than any other resteraunt. All in all a great place to eat.

• Visited April 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Impressive Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

This was my first trip to Sahm's in Pendleton. My family was there visiting another family. It was packed but the wait was not too long. We were seated at a very comfortable and private feeling table for our group of 7. There are always plenty of options on the menu. The kids loved the bread and butter. The chicken that I chose was dry and tough, but my sides and salad were good just like the other Sahm's. The waitress noticed I did not eat my entree and asked why. I've never had this happen! She offered to bring me something else; I declined. She offered to bring me dessert; I declined. The next thing I knew the chef was at our table apologizing and taking the chicken off of our ticket. They were so nice about it I knew I would go back. I might not order the grilled chicken, but I will definitely try something else. I like the comfortable seating (not a wide open room and dimmer lighting), the atmosphere, the variety on the menu, and of course, the service.

• Visited March 2013