“SAHM`S”

Sahm's at Pendleton
Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Sahm's at Pendleton, located on US 67 within the Huntzinger Shoppes, opened in January of 2007 and is a proud member of the Pendleton community. Our restaurant offers the best in sandwiches, salads, steaks, pasta, stir fry, side dishes, and appetizers.
Pendleton, Indiana
“SAHM`S”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have always gotten good fresh food and sometimes local food with friendly service, also clean. Good drinks from the bar.

• Visited February 2014

Columbia, Kentucky
“Mediocore”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

Went there with another small family gathering. The service was very good & courteous. Some of us thought the food was good others like myself felt its nothing to write home about. I ordered a Cheese Burger Platter & the Fries were COLD. My Burger was a pre-formed frozen burger without much flavor. With no more restaurants than there is in Pendleton its just a place to go.

• Visited November 2013
Anderson, Indiana
“Good Food and Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We ate here after picking up our California family at the airport. A few years ago we ate at this same restaurant and they requested eating here again because of the really good experience they had previously. Sahm's did not disappoint. Always good food, freshly prepared, served hot by obviously well trained staff. It was a cold winter night, so don't forget to get at least a cup of the hearty Clam Chowder.

Visited December 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Half the group got sick.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

We met on a Saturday about 10 days before Christmas at this location because it was convenient and had some tasty item someone thought they had to have.

Half the group was seated and had ordered drinks when my carload arrived.

The food was mediocre to delicious, depending on what had been ordered.

But my real gripe is the lack of standards at this restaurant. The waitress had a red nose that would have made Rudolph envious. She was sick and sniffling throughout our visit. And no supervisor or leader apparently has the standards or the sense to enforce manners.

She was chewing a piece of bright blue gum throughout our visit, including with 8 drinks on her tray (for our table and the others in her area, too). If you'd had infrared cameras I'm sure you could have seen the thousands of spittles coming out of her mouth onto our food and into our drink.

Three of the 10 are now sick with a cold. Happenstance? I think not. I haven't had a cold in 10 years. I'm sure I have the germs she was spitting onto our food.

I should have simply had the group stand up and leave, pay the drink bill, and gone elsewhere. I regret now that I didn't. Many a Christmas are going to be ruined. But I shouldn't have been put in that position.

Every fast food chain there is bans employees from chomping on gum like a cow chewing it's cud, but not this place. You could see her blue gum from 80' away her mouth was so wide open. A manager should have:
1) sent her home when she arrived for work. She was obviously sick.
2) if allowed her to work (sick or not) make her spit the stupid gum out. NOBODY wants some cow chewing with her mouth open over their food and drinks. GROSS.

I would not set foot in this place again, and given they seemingly have no standards for employee behavior or cleanliness, I would recommend you not go here either.

Just plain G R O S S.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank craigBjersey
“Chicken cigars!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Great local restaurant. Service has always been excellent. The chicken cigars appetizer is excellent! Huge variety of menu items. Tenderloins are very good. So are burgers. And salads. Def try it out if you are in Pendleton!

• Visited April 2013