“Very impressed”

Sahm's at Pendleton
Ranked #6 of 37 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Sahm's at Pendleton, located on US 67 within the Huntzinger Shoppes, opened in January of 2007 and is a proud member of the Pendleton community. Our restaurant offers the best in sandwiches, salads, steaks, pasta, stir fry, side dishes, and appetizers.
Anderson, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very impressed”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

My husband & I decided to give this place a try after a friend of mine recommended it. I was extremely impressed I tried their spicy shrimp and peanut butter stir-fry which I was a little nervous about, but I have to say I was one of the best stir fries I have ever had. Well done, will be back!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We get on kicks and will go once a week sometimes. We enjoy going without kids and eating in the bar.

• Visited March 2014
Pendleton, Indiana
“SAHM`S”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have always gotten good fresh food and sometimes local food with friendly service, also clean. Good drinks from the bar.

• Visited February 2014
Columbia, Kentucky
“Mediocore”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Went there with another small family gathering. The service was very good & courteous. Some of us thought the food was good others like myself felt its nothing to write home about. I ordered a Cheese Burger Platter & the Fries were COLD. My Burger was a pre-formed frozen burger without much flavor. With no more restaurants than there is in Pendleton its just a place to go.

• Visited November 2013
Anderson, Indiana
“Good Food and Great Service”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

We ate here after picking up our California family at the airport. A few years ago we ate at this same restaurant and they requested eating here again because of the really good experience they had previously. Sahm's did not disappoint. Always good food, freshly prepared, served hot by obviously well trained staff. It was a cold winter night, so don't forget to get at least a cup of the hearty Clam Chowder.

Visited December 2013