Best Western Circus City Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewswestern hotelshave stayed at this hotel severalbreakfast staffnice clean hotelplace to staybest westernsshort drivepleasant staystaff was friendlyvisiting familybreakfast roompool areanice breakfastdesk clerkyogurtmotelindiana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I stayed in Peru on business. I travel there on a monthly basis. This motel has and continues to be very comfortable and the staff accommodating. the internet speeds are great and I have experienced no difficulties here. I would recommend this motel to anyone traveling in this area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CircusCityInn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Circus City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thank your for your comments on your most recent stay with us.

We are pleased that we have met your expectations while a guest at our hotel, and look forward to continuing to meet and exceed them on your future stays with us while visiting Peru, IN.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Breakfast is over when the food runs out, they will not bring anymore out. Poor tv reception, no espn2. Average rooms. No visiting area in the lobby with a tv to watch, there is a tv in the eating area but they do not like anyone in there after breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
CircusCityInn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Circus City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Anthony,

We understand from your previous surveys you have submitted, and again, extend our apologies that we did not meet your expectations while a guest at our property.

We have reviewed your concerns with our entire staff, and as always, appreciate all comments and concerns we recieve from our guests.

Management

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Road tripped to visit pals living in Miami County Indiana & decided to get the Robinson Jacuzzi suite on 10/26/13. Was not disappointed in any way. Made reservations for midnight, but thanks to losing track of time due to a Halloween party, I came in around 4am without any problems.
Very awesome girls at desk & breakfast was good.
I will definitely be staying there again when I'm out in that area.
Other hotels in that area looked dirty, stunk of cigarettes or mildew/mold or shady characters hanging around.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Guest,

We are very pleased that your unplanned stay with us was enjoyable, and that you will be back to visit with us next time you are in Peru, IN.

Thank you for you encouraging comments.

Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

Changeout the rock hard pillows and fix the grinding heating/cooling system and lower the price by $10.00 and this place could get 5 stars.

I had a spacouisjunior suite that was overall very accomodating. Beside the items noted above the only other item of consideration for change would be the aging tub/shower unit. Again for $99 pre-tax, my expectations are pretty high especially when in a remote area like Peru, Indiana.

Service, cleanliness, etc were all acceptable.

For dinner, I certainly recommend Beef O'Brady'ss about 3 miles down the road.

I'd stay here again if in the area, especially since the alternatives aren't much competition.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
CircusCityInn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Circus City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Thank you for your comments.

We will review your suggestions and maintenance issues with our entire team so we may continue to provide our guests with an enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Do not expect and favors if you miss your cancellation by minutes, I made an honest mistake not knowing that they are on the edge of a time zone. I thought I had an hour to spare, but was just minutes past the cancellation time. The Manager lied to me when she said the hotel was booked full both nights of my reservation. Once I proved that was not true, she admitted yes there was 10 rooms available. I have spent a lot of money at Best Western Hotels, but they got the last dollar from me.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
CircusCityInn, General Manager at Best Western Circus City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Dear Guest,

We would like to extend our apologies again to your circumstance, as travelling can be very stressful.

Please understand that your reservation was cancelled not minutes before our policy, it was actually cancelled 24hrs past the cancellation date you accepted your reservation for. Our hotel was very busy on your stay dates, and we do make acceptions, however, we were unable to provide to you your request to resolve this issue.

As we work very hard to try and accomodate all of our guests, in some cases we are not able to do so. We hope this will not affect your decision to stay with other BEST WESTERNS in your future travels.

Soledad M.