“Re-visit”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Re-visit”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We had a bad experience there this past May, but since other's wanted to go, we went yesterday afternoon. We got the triple appetizer and it was fresh and filling. The rolls were warm and soft. Our steaks were well prepared. The chicken my husband had was dry. I would say avoid the chicken and salmon. Just not their specialty. I enjoyed the sweet potato. I thought the cesar salad was good, but my sister did not enjoy hers. She said too much cheese and dressing. I also loved the grilled mushrooms. So, I feel Logan's has improved from a couple of months ago and I owe them the compliment. The service was good, too. Just one thing, please get rid of those flimsy chairs at the tables. So uncomfortable, so we asked for a booth.

• Visited July 2014

Dayton, Ohio
“Salty Fried Pickles?”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Started with appetizers fried pickles & mozzarella sticks but couldn't eat pickles they were so salty. Our table had steak, salmon & vegetables & all were great but....service was lacking. Waitress acted annoyed when we wanted few more minutes to decide & had to be reminded of our drinks at the bar. Many restaurants in area I'd go elsewhere.

• Visited July 2014
Plainfield, Indiana
“A New Fav!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We've gotten hooked on this place! Everything is great! Steaks, Prime Rib, Shrimp, Salmon... Well, actually I didn't care much for my ribs; they were tasty but a little tough. Chili Nachos were very good and HUGE! Hot buttery rolls are served. They offer daily specials on food and drinks. A little pricey, but you are at a steak joint! Great service every time!!

Visited June 2014
Westerville, Ohio, Usa
“Herff Jones”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We had a business dinner and it was a great relaxing restaurant. The service was great. I like their hot butter rolls

Visited June 2014
Plainfield, Indiana
“Yumminess on a budget!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Logans has always been good but the customer service wasn't. In the last 2 months though, it has greatly gotten better. There is one thing I would change about Logans and that would be to get the cajun rub spice back for the wings. If they do get them back, they are a MUST try!

• Visited June 2014