“Great Customer Service!!!”
Review of Donatos Pizza

Donatos Pizza
Ranked #22 of 101 Restaurants in Plainfield
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Founded in 1963, Donatos famous golden, crispy thin crust pizza is loaded Edge to Edge with the finest, freshest toppings.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Customer Service!!!”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I ordered lunch to be delivered to my mother-in-law who is homebound right now. I talked to her at around lunch time and she said was hungry for a sandwich called "The Big Don" It is something she has been craving. I live in a different town, but thought this location offered delivery. I thought what a great surprise to have her favorite sandwich delivered!

I called and spoke to a young lady name Maria and she was a delight! So helpful and knowledgeable with her recommendations. I wanted to make sure my mother-in-law had a nice salad and dessert. Maria was just great!! She made suggestions on her favorite things. This location does a lot of business on Saturday afternoon and she assured me the meal would be delivered shortly and it would be fresh.

The delivery person was very sweet according to my mother-in-law and she felt safe having this person deliver to her home. Now-a-days with safety being a factor, seniors are not 100% comfortable opening their doors for strangers. I had called her ahead of time to let her know lunch is on the way! She said the girl was very polite and kind. My mother in law went to tip her and the girl said that was already taken care of.. I thought about that after the fact, and really the girl could've taken more money but she didn't. She told my mother in law everything was taken care of. That shows the character of the people you have working her.

I will keep this restaurant in my cellphone for future orders!!

• Visited February 2014