“Delish!”

Culver's
Ranked #18 of 104 Restaurants in Plainfield
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Seafood
Reviewed 17 June 2014

They have great food, the fries are always perfect! They also have "snack packs" which are under $5 each and have a lot of food for the value.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Culvers is a very good choice for burgers and ice cream. Great selection of sandwiches and custard. Service is always good, place is clean.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We 1st tried Culver's in Minneapolis and thought we would try the one in Plainfield. Although a different franchise, the food was still good & of course, the soft serve custard sundaes were great. We went back a 2nd night but only for the sundaes.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Not that great and priocey for fast food. lots of choices for fast food maybe too many choices for fast food. Godo cfrozen custard!

Reviewed 8 February 2012

I ordered the fried chicken basket, mash potatoes, green beans, dinner roll, drink..my 2 pre- teens and their friend ordered Buffalo tenders meals, my daughter had to be different and got a milk shake instead of a drink, I only waited10 Minutes and they brought the food to my table, I spent 36.00, which is not bad,we got a lot of food got the money..will be back..

1  Thank Jerseyemerald