“Fresh donuts, fresh coffee, and Al is wonderful to chat with..”
Review of Al's Donuts

Al's Donuts
Ranked #30 of 104 Restaurants in Plainfield
Reviewed 28 February 2011

I was here about 2 months ago, it was about 1 am, I couldnt sleep and had a "sweet tooth attack", my oldest son told about this donut place nearby and how they serve the best donuts ever, so we arrived there at 2:30am with my son and his friend, (they didnt have any school and I was off from work) and I tried the long john and took 1/2 doz of assorted donuts home for the younger children that were home and in bed, along with my husband, they loved them as well....

1  Thank Jerseyemerald

Reviewed 19 July 2010

Best donuts ever! Get there early for the best selection. Al's is very popular. Support our local folks and don't go anywhere else, because there just isn't any better!!

Reviewed 12 April 2010

If you love donuts this is the place! Made fresh daily. Not the "melt in you mouth" mushy yeast donuts, these have a hearty, old fashioned texture...wonderful stuff...my favorite donuts in the Indy area!