“We liked the discounts offered at local restaurants. We...”
Review of Days Inn Portage

Days Inn Portage
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Portage

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Ionia
Reviewed 6 November 2013

tv outdated. Hair dryer and cord filthy. Tub did not drain. Cosmetic repiars and paint in BR looked like it had been done by a 3rd grader. I stayed over night three nights on this trip in various hotels. The ones I stayed at have installed thermostats on the walls that don't respond and are confusing. The carpets need cleaning or replacing. Entryway needs sprucing up and enlarging.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 20 October 2013

The room was clean beds were comfortable, breakfast was ok, the only problem with room was that we have to call the front desk always to get towels, the front desk woman was very rude, she talk to me like she was doing me a favor she almost scream and told me to calm down, Granny and Jr were very nice and helpful, breakfast was ok, the pool needs more lights, i will stay in this Hotel again price is cheap and rooms are comfortable.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
north port
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I booked a room for 4 days at this hotel. When I walked in the lobby the area was very dingy and carpets were badly stained. Since I arrived at a late hour, I quickly got my pass card at the front desk and went to my room. I was shocked at the appearance of the room. I called 3 other hotels to see if I could stay there and each one was fully booked already due to a weekend festival.
The carpets were dirty as was the furniture. Drapes were old,outdated, and smelled of cigarettes and mildew. The comforter on the bed also smelled nasty also. There were cigarette holes on the comforter and sheets,
The pass card to enter the room did not work properly and had to be entered 4-5 times in order to
get in the room.
Of the 4 days there, the bed was only made 2 times by the hotel workers and I did not receive clean towels only 2 of the 4 days. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL--EVER !!

Room Tip: choose a room with a good view--not the entrance room unless you want to view traffiic