“Local produce; comfortable decor; great service”
Review of The Farmer's Daughter - CLOSED

The Farmer's Daughter
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 April 2014

While visiting from VA, I stopped in for a light dinner. The Farmers Daughter does a great job of pulling local produce in to prepare your meal. I loved the rustic wooden floors and the tin ceiling. Service was really good. My server thought of everything I might need before I could even ask. I like when your taken care of. After all, a tip should be earned, not expected. I only ordered an appetizer so I can't truly provide a testimony to the food. I did enjoy the feta and artichoke dip. The bread was delicious and a glass of wine perfected the experience. It's not fancy, it's just really comfortable. Feels like you are visiting a friend!

There are newer reviews for The Farmer's Daughter

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We had lunch after our factory tour at the Toyota plant. We both had the special of the day, cranberry pecan chicken salad. It comes with one side. One of us had the curly fries as a side, and the other had the special side of the day, artichoke spinach pasta. Both were excellent, even better than the chicken salad. We wish we had room for dessert as they had a mouthwatering selection. The special of the day in that category was lemon tarts. I guess we'll just have to go back for dessert. The interior is very interesting from the corrugated tin ceiling to the brick and wood walls.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

My husband and I tried this restaurant today. Nice home style place! We both had hamburgers, mine with bacon and my husband with an egg on top. It was a 1/3 of a pound and very good. We also had the curly fries which were home made and they were great! It was a little pricey, $24 without any drinks.

1  Thank Ann5819
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Very good food you just won't find this food just anywhere. Service is slow but it is a nice dining experience. The curly fries are awesome!

1  Thank 11emptynest
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We travel to this area several times a year for business and this was our first visit -- but it will not be our last! Food was fresh and flavorful and the service was excellent. We will definitely will be back.

1  Thank dixiebee