“Lunch was ok”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Zeeland, Michigan
“Lunch was ok”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I had lunch at The Farmer's Daughter on a weekday with a couple coworkers. The service was excellent. The inside of the restaurant was very nice. I had the chicken sandwich and was a little disappointed. it was cool because it was a little unique, but It was a bit dry. When I am in town next, I will probably return, just to have some variety, but it won't be first on my list.

Visited April 2014

Richmond, Virginia
“Local produce; comfortable decor; great service”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

While visiting from VA, I stopped in for a light dinner. The Farmers Daughter does a great job of pulling local produce in to prepare your meal. I loved the rustic wooden floors and the tin ceiling. Service was really good. My server thought of everything I might need before I could even ask. I like when your taken care of. After all, a tip should be earned, not expected. I only ordered an appetizer so I can't truly provide a testimony to the food. I did enjoy the feta and artichoke dip. The bread was delicious and a glass of wine perfected the experience. It's not fancy, it's just really comfortable. Feels like you are visiting a friend!

• Visited April 2014
San Diego, California
“Best curly fries ever”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We had lunch after our factory tour at the Toyota plant. We both had the special of the day, cranberry pecan chicken salad. It comes with one side. One of us had the curly fries as a side, and the other had the special side of the day, artichoke spinach pasta. Both were excellent, even better than the chicken salad. We wish we had room for dessert as they had a mouthwatering selection. The special of the day in that category was lemon tarts. I guess we'll just have to go back for dessert. The interior is very interesting from the corrugated tin ceiling to the brick and wood walls.

• Visited April 2014
Vincennes, Indiana
“Great food!”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

My husband and I tried this restaurant today. Nice home style place! We both had hamburgers, mine with bacon and my husband with an egg on top. It was a 1/3 of a pound and very good. We also had the curly fries which were home made and they were great! It was a little pricey, $24 without any drinks.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Ann5819
Princeton
“Great Food! Not your average place”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Very good food you just won't find this food just anywhere. Service is slow but it is a nice dining experience. The curly fries are awesome!

• Visited December 2013