“Sprigz Fun”

Sprigz Pub and Grub
Ranked #11 of 22 Restaurants in Rensselaer
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 20 February 2013

Awesome bartenders! The menu wasn't just an ordinary bar menu, they had alligator, elk, bison, ect...!!! Fun fun weekend with entertainment on both Friday and Saturday!

There are newer reviews for Sprigz Pub and Grub

Reviewed 3 December 2012

The food is awesome. The GF and I go there at least once a week for lunch. The variety found on the menu is awesome and the homemade soup selection is amazing. The staff is always friendly and courteous. They also have great weeknd entertainment/night life. Did I mention Wednesday 50 cent wings, hotdogs and draft beer?

Reviewed 13 August 2012

I was around the area on business from Louisville KY and was in search for a place to sit down and relax. I saw this place in the small town of Rensselar IN not far from my hotel. I was a little secptical at first seeing that it looked like a local hole in the wall, and being from out of town didn't know what to expect....but tried it anyways, and was pleasantly impressed!! The people were nice and the menu was GREAT! It is a bar....but a nice experience with food you wouldn't expect at a "bar", and really nice locals. Enjoyed the experience and will eat here again while I'm around for business. I'd even recommend taking a trip off the interstate to try the unique food and experience!!

1  Thank Menofsteelinc
Reviewed 29 May 2012

My wife and i recently visited the Sprigz Pub and Grub while I was on a training trip to the area. The place is great! The food is spectacular, I had the "Mommas slow roasted Itlian roast beef sandwich. It simply melted in my mouth. Not your average bar food!! that is certain. The staff was extremely friendly and very attentive. Several locals were there that night and all treated us as if we had lived there all our lives. I HIGHLY recommend stopping here for dinner its worth the short 3 mile drive from I 65, a nice change from chain resteraunts. I will be back on a Motorcycle ride just to eat there again.......I live 100 miles from there.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

The food at Sprigz is good - I was surprised at the items on the menu (including gator). Everything we have eaten there has been cooked well. While Sprigz might be a typical bar, the food is not typical bar food!